Newbie!!!

by KCM 37 Replies latest jw friends

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Welcome, KCM.

am on here for some well needed support, if thats ok?

It's not only OK, we would have hunted you down and tickled you until you had joined us.

j

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Welcome to the club.

tsof

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi KCM, welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Cheers

Chris

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome to JWD KCM, this is the best place to come for support and encouragement.

f2t

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Welcome to the forum KCM. I've no doubt you'll find true friends here. I sure have.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I, too, wish to welcome you. Read on, rock on.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board, KCM. I'm glad you were able to escape from an abusive relationship.

Cellist

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome KCM, this forum is meant to give support to people that need it. Glad to hear that you got out of the "truth" which is in fact an elaborate lie.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

So glad that you are with us, but even more glad that you got away from an abuser. Not easy to do in the JW religion. Not only is the abuser into control and power, so is the religion. Keep coming back!!!!

Leslie

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    I'm a newbie on here. Been away from the truth for nearly a year now and have just got my divorce from my violent ex who is stil serving in the congregation. Found things hard and still am, as the 'truth' is all I've ever known....so am on here for some well needed support, if thats ok? xxx

KCM----Welcome to the discussion board!! We'll be glad to have your presence and your voice added--and to lend support or even answers, where possible. Look forward to hearing more from you. BTW, I also divorced a violent man who is very active in congregation activities. Bites, doesn't it--to know that they look at us, the abuse victims who have stood up and said NO MORE as being the ones with a 'problem'...bad heart condition...yada yada yada......

It really helps hearing from others on this board who are VERY familiar with the same kind of thing.

Best of healing to you.

J-ex-W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit