Newbie!!!

by KCM 37 Replies latest jw friends

• KCM
    KCM

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie on here. Been away from the truth for nearly a year now and have just got my divorce from my violent ex who is stil serving in the congregation. Found things hard and still am, as the 'truth' is all I've ever known....so am on here for some well needed support, if thats ok? xxx

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

consider yourself supported..

sorry about the divorce..hope things pick up for u..

so welcome

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Hi, welcome to the board. Sorry to hear the probs you've had, I was in a similar marriage myself and many people on here will probably have had similar experiences. So pull up and seat and make yourself comfortable!!!

PaulJ

• KCM
    KCM

Thank you!!! Divorce was best thing.....finally free to move on with my life!

• Caine
    Caine

welcome...

youve come to the right place. i am df'd and working on reinstatement. i think i am the only one in here thats even interested in reinstatement. I am on the sprint plan (friends and family) . many posters here are against the idea. but no matter what you choose to do, there will be plenty who will understand, will relate, and can give you support.

Enjoy and be well.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hi KCM !!!

Stick around and read, read, read.

You'll probably come to realise something about 'the truth' that wasn't obvious when you were attending all the meetings and being 'inculcated' with teachings from Jehovah's organization.

• KCM
    KCM

Thanks Paul. I know what you mean.....I was surprised to read some of the experiences I have on here.....it's such a shame so many people have gone through the things they have. As you said though, we can support eachother. :o) Thank you for your kind thread.

• DJK
    DJK

Welcome, you can find support here. Sorry about your divorce and more so regarding the violence.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Hi KCM, and welcome to JWD.

I was razed in the (ahem) "truth" too. It was a bit of a bumpy ride for me in my exit. Mostly the psychological after effects. But, you can recover. Talking and support are definitely the way to go. And, you've made a good decision coming here.

I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

steve

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Hi, Welcome to JWD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit