What do you enjoy about the forum?

by avidbiblereader 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

What things do you enjoy about the forum?

Others make you feel like family here, that is a great thing.

It is fun to hear all the post and wisdom and jokes coming from everyone.

Depending on ANY given day, someone needs someone to be funny in their posts, someone needs to be hugable on that day, someone needs to be friendly, someone needs to be a good listener, someone needs be able take being vented at, some one they can confide in.

Someone who KNOWS Exactly what it feels like with what they are going through, whether being DF'd DA'd, shunned, seen hypocrisy, been left down by others, ect.

THERE IS ALWAY SOMEONE ON THE FORUM EVERYDAY WHO FITS THESE CATEGORIES TO HELP OTHERS IN THEIR TIMES OF NEED IN ANYWAY THEY GIVE IT.

abr

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

What I like the most is that this place is the antithesis of the cult's kingdom halls -- loving and open-minded.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Everyone here seems smarter than most of the witnesses I know... they can totally bash an entire Watchtower arguement to tiny little peices with just one sentence.

It just makes you go: Why didn't I think of that?

For instance just recently somebody, in just one sentence, mentioned the fact that the bible talks about the euphrates river existing before the great flood, in eden... and of course that can't be right.

It's little nuggets like that, that make me realize how silly the entire religion was.

I figure if I hang around long enough, I might be able to come up with stuff like that.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Knowing that I am not alone.

Letting others know they are not alone.

Having a good discussion/argument.

Questioning.

Being me - a braintard in front of a keyboard & monitor with no life . . .

. . . like 1/3 of the people in this country.

Being entertained, enlightened and irritated, sometimes all in one visit.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings ABR,

Ditto your very words and HONESTY and FACTS and INFORMATION that I consider far more genuine and reliable than anything produced by the WTB&TS. Free debate and argument, comfort and sympathy...well, you have already said it!

Coco

• 5go
    5go

I love the fact that I can talk to my fellow brothers and sisters about the stuff I would be ashamed to in the hall.

Sad but true.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I enjoy the insight into what the organization is doing, without having to discuss it with my mother and in-laws. That way when they try to play games, and as we know with Witnesses, it happens. I have the facts already in place, and confuse them.

• sspo
    sspo

We're able to get the latest information and changes before the dubs. at the hall.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

i. i get to 'spress (as in EXpress, rather than SUPpress) myself, at my own pace. i can be a silly sapien and you guys aren't threatened by it.

ii. Laughing. (with giggling as a close third).

iv. Venting and resolving.

I LOVE YOU PEEPS!! 8)

peace

:)

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

all that and it's a nice break away from other stuff. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit