What do you enjoy about the forum?

by avidbiblereader 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• prophecor
    prophecor

Knowing that there's always someone who understands the plight of having once been JW. We are a uniquely different breed of folk, unlike any other.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

The diversity of opinions and beliefs and the freedom to express those views, I think it is wonderful....

its theraputic...its affirmation that you are not alone, that there are others who know EXACTLY how you feel...

LOL Crumpet

• PEC
    PEC

Know you are not alone, many others, have been through the same experances.

Philip

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Open minded discussions. My mind was closed for too long in the cult.

Jeff

• mama1119
    mama1119

I think you covered it ABR. There are amazing people on this board. Smart and funny. I have learned so much from everyone here.

Not to mention it gives me something to so when I am sitting here nursing all day long!!!

• BFD
    BFD

I like the knowing that there are others out there that have had some of the same experiences and learning how to heal from the abuses suffered because of the WTBTS.

I also enjoy the humor. It feels good to laugh.

BFD

• mouthy
    mouthy

It feels good to laugh.Thats why I love it & all of you!!!!!

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

I like the different viewpoints of the vast majority of JWD posters who are able to have an open minded discussion, and share facts and opinions in a respectful manner.

Also, it’s well known that many come here to delight in posts from a few posters in particular. They always seem to have the "right" opinion on any given subject. I have always found it amazing that only on JWD can you find such a rare collection of 3 of the Earth’s most opinionated Richard Craniums self appointed subject matter experts, and that their opinions are always the "right" ones.

BA- Thanks for asking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit