Least Favourite Thing Your Pet Does

by Stephanus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Sometimes I eat dinner on the couch while watching TV. That way I'm close to Rocco and he won't be screaming for my attention. But being next to the cage isn't good enough - he has to be out of the cage and climbing all over me while I'm eating. I don't mind that. I wouldn't even mind if he took some of my food off my plate, fork, or hand. But that's not good enough for Rocco. He has to take the food out of my mouth while I'm trying to chew it. He's quite forceful about it, especially if I'm eating something with cheese on it, like a cheeseburger or pizza. It's not that he's famished or anything - I always feed him before I eat. I read that birds are social eaters, but this is ridiculous. If I have pizza I have to hide in the basement and eat it there.

W

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings FF

That takes the cake thus far.

Dismembered

• mama1119
    mama1119

I just remembered something my dog used to do when he was a puppy. I lived in an apartment and worked all day, so I left the back door open so he could run out on the deck and get fresh air. My door faced the street everyone had to drive down to get into the complex., So I am driving down the street and look over at my back deck and see all sorts of clothes hanging off of it and down below it. My pup had drug out all my clothes, bras, undies etc and tossed them over the deck for all to see. There was bras just hanging over the edge and a big pile down below. He loved getting into my clothes and dragging them erverywhere. He still does that, but prefers socks.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

3 things both have to do w/ my male kitty.

1) he expects you to play w/ him ALL the time and if you don't he meows at you, constantly. Not fun

2) he eats everything. I had veggie soup the other day and left the bowl of it (before I even touched it) on the counter, by the time I made it back to the kitchen, he's head was buried deep in the bowl eating my soup. Needless to say, I did not touch it.

3) I have a bad habit of laying my bras around, on the floor, on the door knobs, he has taken to dragging them around in his mouth. Rather disturbing for some reason.

As for my female, she is anti-social, but she doesn't do any of this!

• troucul
    troucul

least favorite? living

• IsaacJS2
    IsaacJS2

My pet rats recently caught the "green apple splatters" (diarhea) from some ferret food I bought for them. The stench is quite impressive.

Word of advice: don't feed fancy rats ferret food.

IsaacJ

• toreador
    toreador

At about 4:30 to 5:30 my dog comes over to my side of the bed and will whimper in ever increasing loudness until I pull back the covers so she can crawl under the covers and snuggle with me. That and she is so insistent that I throw the frisbee for her.

But I love her to death as she is so loyal.

Tor

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Misses the kitty box... I am not yet certain that this is by accident...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

After 7 years of hot summers, Timmy the cat has finally discovered that the bathroom is the coolest room in the house, and has taken to sleeping in every nook and cranny of the place. I now have to check to see that he's not curled up in the bathtub, before I can turn the shower water on!

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

My bird copies the microwave beeping noise.

It was cute at first, but now it's just annoying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit