Least Favourite Thing Your Pet Does

by Stephanus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

My daughter's Schnauzer eats turds. I don't know why they bother to give them fresh water and clean doggy bowls! I mean TURDS, fer chrissakes!!!

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

cruzanheart:

Lease Favourite Thing: he died. And I miss him so much!

Nina

troucul:

least favorite? living

Troucul--- You and cruzanheart should trade pets.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

My bird copies the microwave beeping noise.

It was cute at first, but now it's just annoying.

My African Senegal parrot Louie makes every house squeeking noise. He doesn't use his indoor voice either and hollars "hellooooo hallooooo heeeeeeeeelloooooooo" at 5 am. The dogs when they roll in and eat horse poop then wanna luv on me. My horse when he decides he is not in the mood to be; brushed, ridden, caught, shoed...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

My bird copies the microwave beeping noise.

It was cute at first, but now it's just annoying.

My bird does that too, but he doesn't do it often enough to annoy me. He does get very excited whenever I use the microwave - he just assumes I'm always cooking for him.

Rocco annoyed me this evening. I made stuffed peppers and he started going after it. Now I'm eating in the basement in front of the computer so I can have some peace. He's screaming for me to come back. I know the bugger doesn't want me - he just wants my stuffed peppers. I guess I'll save him some.

W

• Twitch
    Twitch

my cat digs her claws in when i give the "mushing". Not really enough to hurt much but just enough. It's funny 'cause I know it's some sorta pleasure reflex, but I'm not a pincushion, for christ's sake. It's alright though, I probably did something to deserve it,...

but she's a good cat all 'round.

pets are cool.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    my cat digs her claws in when i give the "mushing". Not really enough to hurt much but just enough. It's funny 'cause I know it's some sorta pleasure reflex, but I'm not a pincushion, for christ's sake

You're probably not going to like the real explanation, but, here it is:

When one gets a dog for a pet, the owner becomes boss by playing the role of "pack leader". Cats in the wild are loners, and have no real social structure that humans can mimic when they domesticate the cat. So, when you get your new kitten, you become the only person they ever were subservient to, the mother cat!

The purring, drooling, kneading (that thing with the claws) that goes on with the "mushing" is them acting the way they did when they were being suckled while babies. The kittenish behaviour stays with them all their lives: rolling around on their tummy for you, bringing home their catch to show off.

If you don't like being called a "mother cat", go by the label I prefer: Cat God!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

My SIL is a Nazi-control freak. So....when his dog has recently eaten ka-ka, we don't tell him. We just smile when he's gettin' a face-lickin'.

• knock knock
    knock knock
    Does anyone else have a pet who loves tea?

My cat likes to stick his head into my tea every chance he gets. I don't think he really "likes" tea, he just likes to annoy me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit