Guardian I try to keep an open mind, many don't

by skyking 21 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

needproof

I've heard about the hollow earth theory, but I consider it about as seriously as I do the Flat Earth Society.

I had never heard of Michael Tsarion, but after looking him up, I see he's of the David Icke sort... fruitcake idiots to say the least. Living in their own fantasy worlds... Conclusions based upon heresay, assumption, etc. The fact that Tsarion has also fallen into the "Indigo Children" pack and some unspecified Rosicrucian order (probably A.M.O.R.C., LOL!) only serves to decrease his relevancy.

• Warlock
    Warlock

http://www.ufoinfo.com/contents.shtml

This is an interesting site. Go to the sitemap and look up Humanoid Sightings Reports. Some of those are pretty strange.

Warlock

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Skyking,

It behoves me how arrogant people are when they put others down because others think UFO's are real. If the UK Government believes they are real then how can I be less intelligent if I agree with the UK Government?

What do you mean by 'real'? What do the UK Government think is 'real' about UFO's, especially in view of the following conclusive quotes about the matter :

One of Project Condign's conclusions was that UAP events could be put down to poorly understood phenomena called plasmas. The report says that the Russian military was doing research using plasmas as reflector antennas, aerodynamic drag reducers, stealth absorbers and using them to produce "saucer-shaped volumes".
    When Project Condign was eventually completed in 2000 it concluded that there was no evidence that UAPs were of extra-terrestrial origin.

Do you disagree with these conclusions, and if so, on what basis do you do so?

HS

• needproof
    needproof

wow, you read one page on wiki and judge a man on that eh? Quick thinking.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

needproof,

If you are seriously postulating that Michael Tsarion deserves any credibility for his imaginative though ridiculous notions, then you should change your Board name from 'needproof', to 'needbrain', as the only thing that Michael Tsarion cannot produce is sustainable evidence.

HS

• daystar
    daystar
    you read one page on wiki and judge a man on that eh? Quick thinking.

Sure, unlike Christians, I reserve the right to judge all things in any way I see fit. What about you?

• needproof
    needproof

Open minded eh? I think some people's minds need working out.

Well, I never said you should take him seriously. I am just wondering how you would react if after a quick wiki search under your name a person would discard of you completely. Sad. Open minded? Dont make me laugh. I'll leave you to this one.

• daystar
    daystar
    Sad. Open minded? Dont make me laugh. I'll leave you to this one.

ROFL!!! You are judging me right now based upon the few statements I've made here, are you not?

I am familiar enough with David Icke. If this guy's even remotely similar in thought, etc., then I feel fairly certain in my judgement.

(P.S. - Don't mistake, as so many people do, gullibility for open-mindedness.)

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Maybe the ufo's are the chariots of the Gods. Check out Erich von Däniken

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Von Daniken is a hack and a fraudster. His postulations have been debunked and macerated by experts in the field for many years and he is not taken seriously by anybody but dreamers who frantically hope for more to life than eighty years of this and that, and the odd drunk or two who shake their fists at the Moon.

He may have sold sixty-million books, but that just proves that most people are intellectually lazy lemmings, lacking in judgement and looking for a Hollywood style truth, not that he has anything of value to add to the archeological and scientific community.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit