Guardian I try to keep an open mind, many don't

by skyking 21 Replies latest jw friends

• skyking
    skyking

James Randerson
    Thursday February 22, 2007
    The Guardianhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/science/story/0,,2018675,00.html

Over 500 pages of previously classified secret documents from the UK have been released in response to a freedom of information request from journalism professor David Clarke and it is shocking.

UFOs - or unidentified aerial phenomena that UFO advanced technologies exits. Several aircraft have been destroyed and at least four pilots have been killed 'chasing UFOs'." the released documents say. Events could be put down to poorly understood phenomena called plasmas. The report says that the Russian military was doing research using plasmas as reflector antennas, aerodynamic drag reducers, stealth absorbers and using them to produce "saucer-shaped volumes".

The released documents stop short of saying the UFO's are from out of this world sources but the documents report that UFO's are real.

• skyking
    skyking

It behoves me how arrogant people are when they put others down because others think UFO's are real. If the UK Government believes they are real then how can I be less intelligent if I agree with the UK Government?

It reminds me of posters that question the intelligence of other posters if they believe in GOD, or the super natural.

• I.Wonder
    I.Wonder

Hey Skyking,

Thanks for the link. I will be checking this out. I still can't say wether or not I believe in UFO's or aliens but I stll find the topic very interesting.

Thanks Again,

I.Wonder

• DJK
    DJK

I allow people to believe what they want. I don't criticize. For me it's, "If I dont see it, I dont believe it" UFO or God alike!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

(Foreign -Russian etc) Military is the most likely answer

• daystar
    daystar

One of my pet theories is that some UFOs, the "real" UFOs that aren't military experiments of some sort, and their possible pilots are remnants of one or more earthly civilizations of a previous, unknown, era.

I don't think they're "aliens from another system", but perhaps progenitors of our own species from right here on earth. That is, if it's not all some huge mind-frell.

• needproof
    needproof

Thanks for the link, very interesting stuff.

Have you heard of the hollow earth theory daystar? Who here has heard of Michael Tsarion?

• garybuss
    garybuss

From out of the crowd a scream was heard . . . a man was hit by a flying turd.

There was a point in time the flying turd was an Unidentified Flying Object.

Of course after it hit the man, the object was identified. The process of identification made it a IFO.

• jgnat
    jgnat

What Gary Ballan said.

Of course "Unidentified Flying Objects" are real. By definition they are something we don't know. That fly. There's lots of things I don't know. Now, if these government reports state that alien spacecraft are real, now that would be something.

• needproof
    needproof

Well all I can say is that if anybody seriously discounts the theory of life on other planets which could be millions of years ahead of us with technology is a complete fool. Look at the size of the universe, whoever really thinks that we are somehow the only ones, or the most advanced, needs a check up from the neck up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit