Monty Python video- Don't say "Jehovah"

by OnTheWayOut 11 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I don't know if it's been posted before. It gets hysterically funny toward the end.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7241030510383279767&q=Jehovah&hl=en

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Funny...I was thinking of posting the same clip from You-Tube the other day...I just never got to do it. There is a lot of JW mentality in that clip....BLASPHEMER!! LOL. Thanks for posting this.

• DJK
    DJK

There were no JWs in my age group, plus or minus five years that stayed with the JWs. About 30 from my cong who I e-mailed this video to. They will like it!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I have seen that before, but it's still funny to watch again

Thanks

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I know a couple elders I'd like to do that to!!

• JK666
    JK666

That clip is from the movie "Life of Brian." Good stuff! JK

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Didn't watch the clip but, I own Life of Brian on DVD. I love that move. It cracks me up every time I watch it. Especially the crusificition scene (I wont give away any details for those of you who havent seen it). If you've watched that YouTube and it made you laugh and you've never seen Life of Brian.....rent the move.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Great! I needed a good laugh.

S

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Thanks for that. The Life Of Brian was funny before I left the Org, but after it was even better.

I posted it to my blog.

• Marcel
    Marcel

perfect movie! fortunately ive seen it the first time when i was already liberate enough not to turn of the TV and destroy the tape.

its a must-seen to everybody who was into any christian belief system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit