Ex- JWs

by DJK 17 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

I lost the hatred as a teen. Amazing how one emotion can overpower another. I fell in love with a young girl who I was never allowed to date because of thier rules. Now 37 years later I still love her and I can't find her.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

DJK,

Welcome. I'm in Vermont, not too far away. Was a very active JW -elder, pioneer etc, for many years. Left about a decade ago.

S4

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome this is indeed an ex JW forum that covers every aspect of the WTS from the ex member perspective, it's fun and I am sure you will enjoy being here.

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome DJK.

fell in love with a young girl who I was never allowed to date because of thier rules. Now 37 years later I still love her and I can't find her.

I hope you do find her again! Did you have any contact with her during the last thirty years?

• DJK
    DJK

I haven't seen her since I was 18 when I left the JWs. She had married a JW and divorced within a few years. They both left the JWs. She remarried and divorced again. I learned from gossiping JWs that she has changed her lifestyle in the last 17 years.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Welcome DJK, yes this is a safe place but only reveal yourself if you don't mind, if you are truly an ex and are either DF'd or on your way it may not matter but there are others here who are thoroughly sickened by the crap and hypocrisy and just want to get their sanity back without others finding out who they are.

abr

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi DJK, and welcome to the board

• xjwms
    xjwms

DJK ... Welcome

You got it right Ex-jws ... like me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit