Ex- JWs

by DJK 17 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

Is this site for ex Jws like myself

• blondie
    blondie

As safe as any discussion board can be. We recommend that you not reveal your real name or location or too many details of your personal life, especially if you have good reason. If you receive any personal messages that are abusive, find a "forum assistant" on this board.

Otherwise read the guidelines and post away.

Blondie

• Zico
    Zico

This board is for everyone! (But has mainly x-jws on it!) Welcome.

• bernadette
    bernadette

Hi dkj

Welcome

I'm a fading xjw - started fading last year. this is good place to be to heal, learn and express.

bernadette

• Clam
    Clam

Welcome DJK -

This board is for ex JWs, JWs, people who are married to JWs and anyone who's interested in JWs.

The ex JWs dominate though, and friendship, support and education are the big themes here.

Have a look in The Best Of section if you get a chance.

Clam

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Welcome DJK, why not tell us a bit about yourself & how you got out of the Org? But as 'Blondie' says, not TOO much if you know what i mean.

• DJK
    DJK

My father became a JW before I was a year old. I knew only abuse as disipline by a man who would hold the bible in one hand and whip me with the other. Many parents at that time did this and they all say it was out of love. I was whipped severly in first grade for stealing, which I didn't do, it was a prank some one else had done. Thats when a hate so bad fell onto my heart that even Al Quida would hide in thier caves. I wanted to kill my father and actually thought about it many times growing up. Instead I became an athiest at 6 years old and studied peoples weaknesses that cause them to find something in the bible to help them make decisions they can't make on thier own.

• mia_b
    mia_b

Welcome DJK - an atheist at 6! wow. your parently really showed u gods love huh?

• becca1
    becca1

You sound a little scary but welcome aboard!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

DJK -

Welcome and take some time to look at some of the other threads and personal experiences. I've found it to be very enlightening, starting the process to get rid of the hatred I have for this cult and even the people, this is somthing that I no longer wish to live with!!

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit