Am going to be reinstated

by Caine 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Caine
    Caine

i hear ya, but i know this religion will and cannot control me anymore. Nothing can happen unless i let it happen. Im no longer a malleable, sheep like one. But with time and this post ill figure it all out. Im not concerned. But i do thank all for your comments and support

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

You have to do what feels right to you. Keep an open mind, learn as much as you can about the JW history. Maybe it's not the right time for you to leave, but in the end leave you must. You cannot live a lie year after year, it will do too much damage in the end. Keep posting and ask questions, question everything the WBTS teach.

• vitty
    vitty

Please keep us posted on how you get on. There are a few here who have been reinstated, it will be interesting to hear your experiences and thoughts after you get back into the congregation.

Goodluck (opps sorry) All the best

• heathen
    heathen

comon this is a prank thread .............. confess already .................

It's your life but I don't think it would be easy to pretend you don't know sqat about what's going on and has been for the past 100yrs. Good God they jumped down my throat whenever I was a study even and just questioned the WTBTS reasoning on some things not even knowing anywhere near what I do now. jeezus talk about deemonizing , I think if I started a study even again I'd be throwing them out of my house in no time for being insulting, trash talking, back biting, know nothing frauds.

• penny2
    penny2

Caine, all the best - and let us know how you are going.

penny2

• Caine
    Caine
    Goodluck (opps sorry) All the best

lol...beleive me im not that guy anymore...not that serious

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Caine: If you are doing this to be able to have your family and only do the very least required, and do it with the right frame of mind, it should work. But if you truly expect that having a full share in the normal JW activities will help you, I would say from a clinical standpoint that you will probably be disappointed. Almost all JW's get depression because they ARE JW's, not because they stopped going out in FS.

I also don't know what you mean by "true believers". Most people here are anti-JW. Some joined other churches. Some stopped believing in God alltogether, like I did. I don't know exactly what help you will find here, but I hope you are happy whatever you do. My best to you.

• Caine
    Caine
    I also don't know what you mean by "true believers".

I was being sarcastic.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Caine: Okay, didn't get the joke. I still wish you well.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Your posts tonight have saddened me, but I understand where you are coming from. My main concern for you is that the depression will intensify. My family in general (mom's side) has a tendency toward mental health issues, and I have seen a lot of drug addiction, suicide, murder, alcoholism and divorce as a result. This is among the JWs/children of JWs-raised JW. The non JWs parts-there is one family member in particular who is a chronic liar, but that is the worst of it among them. I don't think that the WT or JWs does anything to help depression, and I hope this does not backfire for you. Good luck, and I wish you well friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit