Am going to be reinstated

by Caine 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Caine
    Caine
    Hope you have a happy life living a lie.

Well i think to a certain lots of people live some kind of lie. Some people stay married for the kids. Stay at a job they hate because of the benefits. So i think im just gonna "make the truth my own" For lack of a better term. Like they say if it doesnt work i can fade.

• Caine
    Caine
    How long have they made you eat crow?

Bout a year

• watson
    watson

Assembly of God?

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Caine: (((((hugs))))))

The thing is, if the depression is being caused by feeling that you aren't doing enough, you never will be able to do enough! The WTS teaches a religion of "works" but if you study your Bible without the WT glasses on you will find that there is nothing we can do to earn our salvation (Ephesians 2). It has already been done for us by Christ's death! What could be possibly add to that supreme act that would have merit in God's eyes? There is no one righteous. All our works of righteousness are like filthy rags (or used menstrual pads, to quote the unpoetic NWT) in Jehovah's eyes. Once we have accepted him as our Saviour, then we are motivated by love to do good works to show our faith (James).

You have a unique opportunity to open your eyes to the truth of the lie of the WT Society...get out while you can!

As AK Jeff said:

Before you go back to Emerald City, make sure it is a belief system that is worthy of your life. Watch Logan's Run. Read 1984.

Chopper: Welcome! Thanks for sharing your story and we hope to hear more from you. So glad that you have found Jesus!

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

AOG means Assembly of God.

• Caine
    Caine

What is the assembly of god church all about?

• juni
    juni

Welcome Caine to the forum

Everyone has to do what they feel is best for them. Just remember that we're here for you if you want to post again.

Peace,

Juni

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Serving Jehovah is about appreciation. And how does anyone have appreciation if it isn't manifest in our whole outlook and way of life.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    "Do I know if its the truth, no i dont. But I do want to live my life according to bible principles and this is the umbrella under which i choose to worship god." I think i feel the same way. I will do some service, will be part of the school. May even do MS. Will never be an elder.

Nice to see the quality of publishers they are attracting these days. The GB must be so proud!

• Caine
    Caine

Well i am definatly gonna stay on the post. Keep you posted on progress. Look forward to chatting with all you guys

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit