What drives you nuts?

by JH 37 Replies latest jw friends

• dh
    dh

pancake day

• proplog2
    proplog2

Being 61. And knowing that if I am fortunate to live to 80 I'm going to scare little children. Sometime between now and then I'm going to have my drivers license taken away. At some point you simply take deaths hand and he pulls the curtain. This is very hard for someone that gave up risks, joys, highs, because he thought he was going to live forever.

More and more I see myself as the character Allen Arkin plays in Little Miss Sunshine. Cocaine may not be bad for old people with nothing to lose.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    anyone telling me I have to do something. If I don't want to I will dig in my heels and stay put

Wooohooooooooo!!!!!! I totally hear ya on this one!!

My mother drives me NUTSSSS!! Like fingernails on a chalkboard!!

• kid-A
    kid-A

My piece of crap refrigerator from the fine folks at "GE"....4 years old and the bloody thing has started buzzing like a jet-liner taking off so I have to shell out ANOTHER 2 grand for a new fridge!!!!!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

A few things mentioned already and HANGERS!

I swear they have a mind of their own...You can't just pull one out ..another one or two always hook on to the one you want.. in a complicated way

Snoozy..

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Also Big Rig Truckdrivers that tailgate little old ladies...

Snoozy again..

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

When someone says "Don't you think..."

I find it to be an extremely intrusive statement.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Misunderstanding. Not being in a position to help abused or starving kids in any real way. Wasting time.

• greendawn
    greendawn

People that jump the queue, people that pretend they can not understand common sense issues, because it's not in their interests to do so, grossly double faced individuals when their hypocrisy personally affects me, the grossly materialistic lovers of money, the greedy and inhospitable.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    My piece of crap refrigerator from the fine folks at "GE"....4 years old and the bloody thing has started buzzing like a jet-liner taking off so I have to shell out ANOTHER 2 grand for a new fridge!!!!!

Kid-A, try a Sears Kenmore product or Frigidaire. You'll have a fridge that'll hum along probably for decades.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit