What drives you nuts?

by JH 37 Replies latest jw friends

• BrentR
    BrentR

Rude people talking on cell phones. Even worse driving while on cell phones. Now we are seeing laws and proposd regulations on using them. If that angers you then look in the mirror. A little descretion can go a long way to prevent any more laws. And no I really don't care about your pathetic lives you feel you must share with everyone that is in the checkout line at the store. Cellphone-aholics need to be a bit more curteous and aware of who is around you. Hang up and live.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Bullies. People that use either their position of power, status or physical size to intimidate others.

Yeah, I didn't get along very well with many elders.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Being interested in a guy and not knowing whether he is interested in me or not!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    And on a lighter note, when I can't do what I want to do on the computer. I'm still learning.

Well, I hear ya there!!!!

yep, thats it for me too......but, the more ya try the more ya learn right?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

shop assistants who carry on a conversation with their colleagues at the same time as serving me - very rude

customers who come into my shop, completely blank me when I say hello to them and treat me like something you wipe off the bottom of your shoe - very rude

It's very educational to have a perspective from both sides of the shop counter.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Liars, lazy people, sloppiness and dirt.

On a positive note--SEX with my wife!!!!!

abr

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

anyone telling me I have to do something. If I don't want to I will dig in my heels and stay put.

I have control of my life and I'm not handing it over to anyone.

High 5's, Lee! Particularly when they're unreasonable in their demands or commands, I've been known to be ballistic.

Frannie

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

People who chew gum LOUDLY on the phone.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Tailgaters and dumbasses who cut off trucks.

• RAF
    RAF

When I don't know how to get or do what I need or want. for instance : Not knowing where I've put my keys when I have to leave the house NOW for an appointment / being handicaped like with this lumbago which stuck me for almost a day / forgetting a very important information, I know it's there but it doesn't come out / ... things like that ...

Missunderstandings which lead to very complicated situations that everybody have to deal with (whoever is concern or even not concerned - and might never know what it is all about) and hypocrisy (which doesn't lead anywhere) - Those do no really drives me nuts but it's so much bulshit for nothing if not troubles or blur situations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit