What drives you nuts?

by JH 37 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I hate anything too complicated.

I,m Mr. Simple

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hypocrisy, double-standards, and intellectual dishonesty tend to make me go a little batty.

Jim Whitney

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    What drives you nuts?

anyone telling me I have to do something. If I don't want to I will dig in my heels and stay put.

I have control of my life and I'm not handing it over to anyone.

• juni
    juni

People who lie, hypocrisy and passive-aggressive behavior.

And on a lighter note, when I can't do what I want to do on the computer. I'm still learning.

Juni

• Warlock
    Warlock

Questions with too many possible answers.

Warlock

• dobbie
    dobbie

My sister in law telling me she and her family have to limit association with me - it only drives me nuts cos I know the truth about the 'truth' and she doesn't lol!

When it comes up in conversation that i'm vegetarian and some automatically tell me i need meat and start lecturing me - i would'nt tell them not to eat it so don't tell me i should if i don't want to - aagh!

Trying to understand anything digital or connected with computers - esp. trying to post pictures on here!

• anewme
    anewme

Im with Lady Lee! I really chafe at someone ordering me to do something.

(Hehe, guess you know how much I loved being ordered to go in field service on freezing mornings!)

But hey! I did it for 35 years!

And yup, it did drive me nuts!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

OMG people who use circular logic to explain things and think that it is a completely valid argument.

• mama1119
    mama1119

My husband.

• dobbie
    dobbie

lol mama119 i nearly mentioned my husband too - but he's gone out to do the shopping as i'm poorly so i thought i'd better not!(He will make up for it by moaning about having gone for the next few hours though!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit