df'd and having doubts..JC knows

by Caine 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Caine
    Caine

Before i got df'd for you know what i told the brothers i was having doubts....think theylll keep me out longer?

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Hi Caine, and welcome to the forum.

If you are having doubts about the wtbts, why would you want to go back anyway?
    This is your chance to escape from the org for good, make the most of it. And yes,
    if the jc is aware that you are having doubts, I would think they would be less
    sympathetic towards any request for reinstatement, if you should make one.

dedpoet

• Caine
    Caine

family and friends...you know the drill

• Caine
    Caine

also, im just having doubts...i mean i can agree with the lifestyle except for the whole no beard thing...i guess im just confused. ive been spoonfed this all my life. dont even know how to not think like a jw

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes JC does know ( Jesus Christ) He knows that they are false Prophets.... Do you want to fall into the ditch with them??? If you do go back your in big trouble. First of all they may reinstate you. But you will be under a magnifing glass - you will have to serve them MORE than before ---- They will make sure your out in service - attending five meetings a week. But YOU have a Choice..You can go through the Kingdom Hall Door- or you can go through the DOOR of the Creator ---who is Jesus Christ in MY opinion....

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I thought that might be the reason, Caine. I guess I'm one of the lucky
    ones, not having any family in the org, or friends nowadays, having left
    just over 7 years ago.

One thing though, my friend, please stay with us on this forum. From
    your initial post, I would surmise that, although you are thinking of
    going back, you don't really believe it anymore? If that is the case,
    and believe me, there are many like you on here, you will always
    find a listening ear on this forum, and our friendship is always
    non - conditional.

Take care

dedpoet

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    dont even know how to not think like a jw

Welcome to the board Caine. You can unlearn it you know. No one said you have to stay a victim. I understand the family and friends thing though, but once you know it isn't the truth 100% its really hard to live the lie - I couldn't.

So what were you Dfed for - if it wasnt the doubts?

Incidentally if you move congos and get reinstated in another one - theirs every chance that they wont know about the doubts thing. Depends on how big a thing you made of it. If they noted it down then they will ask you - they will be most concerned about the danger of you stumbling others and may well delay your reinstatement unless you are very convincing about not having any doubts anymore.

• Caine
    Caine

told on myself like an idiot. so stupid. sex of course

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Hi and Welcome to the forum. Make sure of all things!!! Use this time to research the JW teachings. Read your bible, even better try and get a copy of an easy to understand bible. I started doing just that and cannot believe how many scriptures I came across that have been manipulated and twisted out of contex by the JW's. I hope your family is still talking to you and are not shunning you. Use this time to make new friends, friends that will support you unconditionaly. At least if you do go back it will be an informed choice you make. Don't be afraid to ask questions. There are many posters here that have done a lot of research and can answer just about any questions you may have.....and some questions you've never even thought about. Tell us what some of your doubts are, and know that no matter waht you choose you are always welcome on this site.

Mrs Smith

• Zico
    Zico

Stick around Caine. You won't be having doubts for much longer if you do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit