What will Jehovah's Witnesses do when they realize they've been lied to

by cultswatter 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

The only way for this to happen is some large scale newsworthy event happening, I mean even bigger than their UN involvement. I must admit I got a kick out of the looting part though. I would love to see a wrecking ball taken to their buildings and one by one smashed to the ground. Then all of the remains of the buildings turned into a big bonfire and roast hotdogs for all the homeless, paid for by Watchtower money.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

What will you do when Armageddon would comes and you find out you have been fighting against Jehovah?

LOL! Isnt' that sweet. Your elder body let you out to play with the big kids. OK, there are different rules here though. We don't believe everything printed by watchtower bible and tract society. We have that pesky thing called common sense going on and unfortunately we believe that truth can hold up under inspection and prove that by inspecting things. I don't think you'll have a lot of fun here.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The same as they`ve always done..Quit or rationalize..Most will take the easy road...OUTLAW

• trevor
    trevor

Active Jehovah’s Witnesses are in a hypnotic trance believing that the Watchtower Society speaks for God. They believe that God cannot lie. Whatever they are told is the truth. Anyone that challenges this belief is avoided.

If they are told that the end will come within a generation of 1914 and a generation is 70 years - this is the truth. If they are told a generation is 90 years - this is the truth. If they are then told that the references to a generation have a vaguer application and the end is not coming within that generation - this is the truth. If they are told their Society never sais the end would come within a generation - this is the truth.

There is no such thing as a lie, just old truth and new truth.

They have been told many new truths which have become old truths and replace with new truths. They have never been lied to because God does not lie.

ONLY APOSTATES LIE - GET IT!

• bernadette
    bernadette
    What will you do when Armageddon would comes and you find out you have been fighting against Jehovah?

Most will continue to allow themselves to be lied to because confronting the question above is just too scary for most - it derails honest appraisals of what is true and what is false

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Given that those who stay in the JW's seem to manifest a need to be lead, they'll continue to accept any old nonsense they're fed and then find an excuse to rationalise it to themselves.

tim

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

ONLY APOSTATES LIE - GET IT!

Trev-

You have REALLY got to quit all this lying, and being such a hateful apostate!!

shelley

LOL

And I'm Snow White, waiting for my Prince Charming!!

• trevor
    trevor

You have REALLY got to quit all this lying, and being such a hateful apostate!!

It's in my nature to lie and it has got worse since I grew horns.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

It's in my nature to lie and it has got worse since I grew horns.

Don't forget your tail!!! You are SUCH an evil thing!!

But, gotta love ya!

• Gill
    Gill

Properly 'mind controlled' Jehovah's Witnesses are too dumb to realize anything.

They WANT and NEED the lies that they are spoon fed by the WT as it keeps them happy and docile and unable to think for themselves.

They WANT to think that THEY are special and different and chosen simply because it allows for no effort on their part to actually BE Special. All they have to do is go to meetings , sell mags and they are special. They don't need to put in the effort that education and exercising the mind takes, they can let the WT do that for them, like a big Spider that hypnotises its prey. And then the WT bleeds them dry of their own thoughts, feelings and life.

After again having the misfortune to spend a few hours with my JW parents I have to declare in total despair that Jehovah's Witnesses are totally brain dead idiots!!!

If the WT was ever revealled to be the mind control, money grabbing, lying cult that it is, I'm afraid most long term Jehovah's Witnesses are far to wrapped up in their own selfish and ignorant desires to be different, special, and live forever while the rest of us die, that they would never have the mental capacity to take it into their minds never mind understand its implications.....and certainly are to damned lazy to go knock down Brooklyn HQ.....(not to mention to damned poor to afford to go in the first place!)

They would rationalize, rationalize and rationalize and in the end tell themselves they were serving 'Jehovah' all along and not the WTBTS and so nothing would change for the morons!!!!!

What? You can tell I had a bad few hours with my parents!!!! Oh yeah! But don't get me started!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit