Really Bad Day Today!

by winnie 25 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

My condolences about your puppy.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

And I kinda' thought my day was a bit like a butt crack . . . you've definitely had a most unpleasant start. Hope you're all feeling well soon. Sorry about your little doggie, but I am glad he is not suffering anymore . . .

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

What a way to start a day...but look at this..You woke up....You have children that you are able to care for while they are sick. Yeah for them and you!!! You have a mailbox, must mean you have a place to live. That's good!! Some one sneaked a letter in that box...whoever cares...(might be a sick twisted care, but they do)not everyone has friends twisted or regular. Sorry about your beloved pet...and he will be missed, but I know you're greatful for all the wonderful memories he's left you and your family.

Oh, ..... today is a new day...enjoy.

Hope the kiddy's are better.

lisa

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

HUGS WINNIE! I hope that you are all better soon! Get the kids some cool videos to watch to take their mind off it a bit.

So sorry about your doggy!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

((((Winnie)))) So sorry about your day, chere! I know you all will miss your pet so much. And I hope the little ones get better soon. sweetie.

BTW, if that letter didn't have a stamp on it and wasn't stamped and placed there by a USPS worker and was placed in your mailbox by a NON-United States Postal Worker, they just broke a federal law. Turn it over to the Postal Service with info about the probability of its origin.

Hope this helps to make your day better tomorrow.

Frannie

• winnie
    winnie

Thanks everyone.

And I kinda' thought my day was a bit like a butt crack

• helncon
    helncon

(((((((((((winnie))))))))))))))))))))

I hope your day gets better

Helen

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Wow, what a shocker!

Theres not much i can say thats not already been said. My thoughts are with you though....

All the best

PaulJ

• RAF
    RAF
    (((Winnie)))
  • fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

(((((((winnie)))))))

Sorry to hear you are having such a bad day, I hope it gets better real soon

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit