Really Bad Day Today!

by winnie 25 Replies latest jw friends

• winnie
    winnie

I woke up to my kids all sick, a letter in the mailbox (put there sneakily sometime early this morning) saying that we should 'return to serve Jehovah and become one of the family again' (cannot understand the association of meeting attendance = being part of a family. Family is family no matter what they choose to believe.) and to top it all off, our 10 year old dog who has been really sick past week, had to be put down a couple of hours ago. And we are not even 3/4 of way through day!!! Should never have woken up!

• juni
    juni

Sorry Winnie to hear your day is not going good. Take care. Others will be here some time soon considering all of the different time zones.

That is so hard to let go of your pet. We've had to do that several times. Hope the kids get well quickly. That's rough; I have 4, but they are adults now. But I can still remember when they were little.

Juni

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

(((winnie and family)))

Sorry you've been dealt a bad hand today! I had to have my cat put to sleep a year or two ago, I know how hard that is.

Hug your sickies, that'll make you feel better.

Dave

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

So sorry to hear that Winnie. I love animals too. I cried when my cat got hit. He was so cute. He crawled to this area in the flower bed and died where I had planted a single flower. I made a nice little box for him, and put his toys in there with a can of cat food. Cheer up Winnie things will get better, you can always get a new pet and have and more new memories. that's what I did. Won't never forget my pooh bear but at least he's not suffering anymore. It will all pass.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

((((((((((winnie))))))))))

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Thinking of you.

• exwitless
    exwitless

How awful! To have the worries of sick children and putting your dog to sleep, and to top it off with a slap-in-the-face letter like that. Gee, they could've said, "How are you? Is there anything we can do to help you? No, they just stick to their usual cold, emotionless guilt tactic. So sorry about your bad day.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Sorry it's such a bad day winnie.... tomorrow's another one, a fresh start. Pet's are the best..... so hard to loose a member of the family like that

Here's a cyber "belt".... choose one... ( >>> for a mental vacation)

take care...

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

(((((((((( winnie )))))))))))

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

((((Winnie))))

Sorry to hear you're having such a bad day. Maybe a rose or (2) will cheer you up. It's a sad day when your best buddy has to be put down. I've been through it a few times myself, I know how it feels. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

BP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit