Last Night Greys Anatomy *******Warning Spoiler*********

by BlackSwan of Memphis 35 Replies latest social entertainment

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    Meredith Grey makes me feel like punching something - namely her irritatingly shallow self - right in the mouth. What a waste of celluloid.

Ok, print and get some darts. And when you have a really bad day, you can throw darts.

Just remember I do not advocate violence.

• lola28
    lola28

I am not a happy camper, they took away Burke??!! what the bloody hell!! If they dont bring him back next season I don't think I'll continue to watch this show, Burke and Cristina are the reason I began to watch greys and now they take him away, just like that? Also could anyone figure out if Cristina was happy or sad when he left?

Lola

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Also could anyone figure out if Cristina was happy or sad when he left?

I'd say she was relieved and ecstatic! She had gone to bat for him in every possible way emotionally and supportively, and she never knew how he actually felt (like sharing hiis vows to the operating team just before the wedding) so Cristina may just have HAD a lot of issues she was burying and was happy that she was OUT of it ALL without having to create a big mess and having it on HER shoulders.

I'm a bit disgusted with the Izzie-George-Callie mess.....I wish they'd make up their minds and stick with the decision(s) made. Grow UP already!

Too bad about the Ava/Rebecca dilemma.....it most likely worked out for the best after all.

I'm tickled with the Chief and his wife getting back on track.....and I hope he DOES stay on.

AFA McDreamy and Meredith....I feel like I missed an episode somewhere...this on again/off again "I dunno where we stand" nonsense is the pits.

The ONLY one I would feel comfortable being around.....is Bailey, haha! I love her character!

• sandy
    sandy

I promised myself I will not watch Grey's after last night. The writing is sooooo horrible! Almost every character gives monologues when they talk to one another. It is so freakin annoying! What is wrong with the show's writers! Does anyone really talk like that? And what's up with stupid mcdreamy (and I do not think he is all that, I just can't think of his name at the moment) he wants to push Meredith away to be Chief and then the next episode it's b/c she is emotionally unavailable. I really think the writing it bad. Didn't the chief tell The Nazi (can't think of her name at the moment either) that he was giving her the job a few episodes back? I mean, she started the Clinic but she still wanted the job and he didn't give it to her. I just can't make sense of it all and I've been watching it faithfully. So no more for me. I just make myself too upset every week when I watch it.

• Scully
    Scully

If there was ever a TV show that I hated with a pure hatred, Grey's Anatomy is it.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

(Timidly:) Anybody watch "Jericho"?

J/K...I don't want to purposely switch the topic...

I DO hope they get some new writers on GA, it HAS gone down the tubes in recent weeks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit