Last Night Greys Anatomy *******Warning Spoiler*********

by BlackSwan of Memphis 35 Replies latest social entertainment

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

ok well if you haven't seen it, I'm giving you ONE last chance to click the close button, or back button, whichever you prefer.......

Ok, WTF?! How does ANYONE stay under water for that long and live without brain damage? That is a hell of a long time to be under water!

Are they going to do it? Are they going to jump the shark???

And what the hell is up with Izzie? She has to tell George then and there she thinks he made a mistake? I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't tell this guy right then what I think about his marriage. Timing might be a little off.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I don't understand how she was not breathing but alive or something.... do you? She was definitely hypothermic...

What the hell... isn't the show named after her? She can't die, can she? I'm so confused...

PS Izzy = under a lot of stress/adreniline from drilling guy's head plus one of her very best friend's in this horrible fatal situation so I think it was a typical Izzy maneuver for her to "call George out" at that moment, completely inappropriate.

Maybe she was just trying to get his mind off what was going on at that moment.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I don't understand how she was not breathing but alive or something.... do you? She was definitely hypothermic...

What the hell... isn't the show named after her? She can't die, can she? I'm so confused...

Yeah I know that's what I was thinking!!!

Remember her mom is a "Grey" so who knows maybe they'll find some miracle cure for her. What caught my attention was the way they said next week would have a devastating conclusion So sounds like Something is going to happen!! I wonder if she's going to be needing serious rehab or something. Oy a whole week to wait!

PS Izzy = under a lot of stress/adreniline from drilling guy's head plus one of her very best friend's in this horrible fatal situation so I think it was a typical Izzy maneuver for her to "call George out" at that moment, completely inappropriate.

Maybe she was just trying to get his mind off what was going on at that moment.

Hm this is very true! I have to say I was very proud of Izzie for keeping her composure when she had to drill that guy's head. And you have a point that she was maybe trying to keep his mind off what was happening at the moment.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Well since we have not heard any rumors about Ellen Pompeo leaving the show, my guess is that something else happens. Also, I agree totally w/ the whole under water too long thing. Granted they could say that it was t.v. and because they shot back and forth to various scenes that not that much time passed. Also, I am sure they will claim the whole cold water slowed everything down and thus slowed her systems down.

As for Izzy, I love the chick, but she is all about the drama of it all!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK first things first

Grey's Anatomy is not named after her. It is the title of a medical book that ALL doctors must study as part of their curriculum. Meredith might be related or might not to the author of the book.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray's_Anatomy

Studies have shown that people submerged in cold water for long periods of time can and do recover with NO damage done to their brains. The trick is on how they bring them back.

From what I saw that they are doing for her they are following protocol and slowly raising her core temp before they try to revive her.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

some info on cold water drowning

Alaska Science Forum

• mama1119
    mama1119

I am traumatized from last nights show. She can't die!!??!! And, while I understand Izzys stress level, still not a good time for a your marraige is a sham talk. I just don't think they can let her die. But why is next weeks episode devastating? Its too much for me....

• Heather
    Heather

See I was thinking from all the flashback to the hospital scene that maybe she wasn't under water as long as it seems she was. I think they just wanted to postpone her rescue till farther along to make it more suspenseful. so all the hospital scenes were going on while Meridith fell over the edge and the little girl walked away.......Yeah it still would mean that from the time she fell in and the time she was rescued would have to be at least a few minutes.........Or it could be like my husband was joking....in real life she pissed off one of the producers and their canning her

Overall I'm hoping for a recovery...i'm thinking they are over exagerating the next show or theres the possibility that we don't know if she live...isn't the next one the season finally????

• juni
    juni

Maybe she's getting a mini vacation cause she's getting married in real life?? Don't know.

I used to watch the series, but I have enough drama in my life right now I can't take on any more.

Juni

• sandy
    sandy

I haven't seen this week's show yet. I am hooked on the show. But I also hate the show! LOL

The writing is so irritating! I cannot think of the right words, trite I guess. So I'm mad at myself for watching it. I do like some of the characters. I hate McDreamy and Meridith.

Ok, don't hate me for saying that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit