OutKasted ;-P

by SpaWn of MeDusa 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• SpaWn of MeDusa
    SpaWn of MeDusa

Hello in there ;-P

WOW WOW WOW...

I never knew such a place existed...

Unfortunatly I don't have a lot of time to type right now & believe me I'd need days, perhaps even weeks & I'd probably still feel like I wasn't done...

In short... My name is Jodie, I'm from Australia, I'm about to turn 32 & I am a Jehovah's Witness Outkast... I wasn't kicked out, I left of my own accord when my parents divorced & I was about 14... My Father, my younger Brother & me - the 3 BLACK SHEEP !! My Father was disfellowshipped, he was an Elder who also happened to have Bi Polar... The day ( or technically night ) my Father was disfellowshipped was the saddest time of my life - it was more like a death or a funeral, something tragic... When my Parents divorced I went to live with Dad, I was always closer to my Father plus when he left he had nothing... He lived on the river bank in the middle of winter for 6 weeks in a tent ( while his good Christian Jehovah's Witness Father & Sister slept warm in their beds in the same town... ) Dad bought a little caravan & he & I lived in it, eventually he bought some land & built a house & my younger Brother joined us...

Anyway to cut it all short... I've suffered badly from Depression - so badly it's almost killed me & my Brother also... The CRUX of our depression is our Mother, our Sister's, Our Grandfather, our Aunt's & all of our relatives are Jehovah's Witnesses - most of them live in the same town as us altho they may as well live on the other side of the world...

You know, sitting here thinking about it all - it all makes perfect sense... How can families be torn apart like this, how do they not realise it is wrong & sad & wicked ??

I've spent more than half my life trying to have any sort of relationship with the rest of my family...

Anyway I have to get going...

Hasta La Vista

• Paisley
    Paisley

Hi there, so glad you've found us...your story is so sweet, poignant.

Welcome, settle in, it's a lovely forum for people just like you, and us.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum, we know that the JWs are a cult from the way they destroy families as they have done in your case and many others that we read about here, that's obviously dibolical. Destroying the parent-child and the brotherly bonds shows we are dealing here with wolves in sheep's clothing.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

((((((( HUGS, SpaWn )))))))

Your presence here is welcomed!

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Hello Jodie,

It’s great that you have seen them for what they are, my wife and I was duped for 30years before we saw their unchristian ways, that’s not to say we didn’t have any run ins with them, but we kept making excuses for them.

It was the U.N. 607bce and many other things that made us realise that they did not have Jehovah’s backing.

It’s good to hear you are backing your dad, the others may need more time.

Having spent 30 years as a witness I have learnt more about the bible in these last few years than I ever did with the that Organisation.

You will get help knowledge and "TRUTH" from this site, something sadly lacking from the WTS.

Welcome to you,

From Kaytee and twink.

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

Welcome....you're certainly not an OUTKAST here!

LIG

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Welcome, SpaWn ....

How sick that this cult can take the most powerful human emotion of love and convice their followers that part of showing that love means turning your back on your own flesh and blood.

They may have had your past, they may be stepping on your present, but they have no hold on your future.

lisa

• penny2
    penny2

Hi SpaWn, welcome to JWD. I'm from South Australia - there are quite a few posters here from Australia. Sorry that you, your dad and brother have suffered because of the policies of the WTS. Hope you find some help and healing on this site.

penny2

• yesidid
    yesidid

Dear (((((Jodie))))),

I am so sorry you, your dad and your brother have been treated so badly.

It can be a very cruel religion.

I do hope we can help give you support and hope.

yesidid

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Hello and welcome! You're not an outcast among us. Many of us are experiencing the same thing that you are. It's a bad thing to be turned away by your own mother. I feel for you. What you are going through would cause anyone to be depressed. If you hang around here long enough, you will find out why the Watchtower is not all that it claims to be. There are many people here that can show you why.

Tell your dad and brother that I said hello and that I'm wishing you all the best! BTW, how old are you now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit