My Bethel Experience Part 14

by new boy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree
    This guy couldn't pour sand out of boot if the directions were written on the heel.........Leading the flock of God.

Oh my God....LMAO

tsof

• confusa
    confusa

I'm glad you made the wise decision to ride the nerdy brother to RI, if not, you would not have found your perfect match. God knows how long it would of taken you to find a sister of your...lets say "pedigre" in the Latin/Afro Harlems.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    .......I say WAS, because a few years later after "the LIGHT got brighter once again"............the society said we are going back to the "old way"(or old light} of dealing with DFed ones.................. by shunning them.....So one day in the 1980's Bob call us and wanted to come up for a visit, to see us and his grand kids (my children)..........I said "come on up Bob, we would love to see you!"..........Debbie grabed the phone out of my hand and tolded him "he wasn't welcome NOW and that he couldn't come anymore for visits".......................A few years later one morning, we got the phone call.........he BLEW his brains out with a 38 speical..........Ah the love

The new light pissed me off to a large degree... That's when I got out. The rift continues to this day. No hand guns involved but I feel your pain...

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie
    By the way the term "the light gets brighter" really means we were wrong about something......so we are changing our option about it.......for the whole religion thing to work.......It HAS to be impossible for the society or any church to be wrong, and the reason for that is...... IF it is wrong about ONE thing, it COULD be wrong about something else, RIGHT?..........So where, would you draw the line? So the "light gets brighter" stuff works really well...................Oh by the way,..... I do the same thing now.......If I hurt someone or if I'm wrong about something.............I NEVER say "I"M SORRY"........I say "OPPPss.......light got brighter!".......but people think, I'm strange when I say that.......I wonder why?

So true!

YC

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

As always, great stuff. Collect it all, edit it and publish it...it's a good read.

• juni
    juni

Thanks newboy.

Juni

• moshe
    moshe

Made my day.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Keep it comming New Boy

• Kenneson
    Kenneson