The Moment You Have All Been Waiting for Has Arrived:

by Crumpet 52 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

FUN FACT:

Out of Crumpet's amazing 4000 posts, 348 of those were spent hitting on me.

an additional 74 were spent discussing her sexual fantasies.

And 104 were spent whining about Americans.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Crumpet:

Crumpet went on to find some old friends from childhood on the board Little Toe and Bull01lay - they didnt actually remember her, but what the hell! And she went on to make new friends (and some enemies)!

Now I know you're making it up as you go along. We worked out who you were pretty quickly, given the dearth of information

I'll save my congratulations for when you reach "Supreme One" at 5000 posts

Richie:

I find that very hard to believe

• mia_b
    mia_b

Gratz!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

FUN FACT:

Out of Crumpet's amazing 4000 posts, 348 of those were spent hitting on me.

And 104 were spent whining about Americans.

Richie - you cheeky thing - only a 100 were expended on America - and mainly extolling it! Any token criticisms are to keep in Simon's good books! LOL! And hitting on ya? I was just being maternal, son! Now come to momma and apologise! (The lack of posts is killing me!) LT - you got me - I was using a Little Toetic licence! (see we can play on other poster's names not just mine guys!!!) Thanks for making me laugh so much folks!

• juni
    juni

CONGRATS MS. CRUMPET

Hugs, Juni ( You joined JWD about 17 days after I did )

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Crumpet,

I don't know how anyone dare call you a chatterbox! I wouldn't say that at all.

If they call you a chatterbox, what do they call me lol.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    If they call you a chatterbox, what do they call me lol.

Well Linda, I'm not one to gossip, but there was one poster casting aspersions that the only reason he hadnt got 4000 posts is because you are a (whispers) a keyboard hog! Well of course I know thats not true, but you did ask!

We love your posts Linda!

• Warlock
    Warlock

(tea) to go with you.....................Crumpet.

Congradulations.

Warlock

• dobbie
    dobbie

Well done crumpet - i'm still trying to work up to being a 'master member' - at my current rate that could take a few years!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Well Linda, I'm not one to gossip, but there was one poster casting aspersions that the only reason he hadnt got 4000 posts is because you are a (whispers) a keyboard hog! Well of course I know thats not true, but you did ask!

Having read the first page of the thread, I know who that was. He will be dealt with later lol!

Don't worry, he will enjoy being dealt with.

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit