The Moment You Have All Been Waiting for Has Arrived:

by Crumpet 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

That's certainly worth recognizing and celebrating. Enjoy your moment of glory. You earned it.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Having read the first page of the thread, I know who that was. He will be dealt with later lol!

Don't worry, he will enjoy being dealt with.

Linda

Maybe he should buy you your very own special laptop for valentines linda - then he can quit bitchin'! hehe (love ya really Trev!)

Due to popular demmand I have removed the grandad head avatar and I have just posted a new avatar taken this Valentine Morning so it should display soon hopefully!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Congrats Crumpet, I enjoy the kind feel of your posts and the new picture (avatar) is great. It's nice to see people from my early days on JWD still around.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

(I should just clarify in case there are any keen avatar spotters about that the one there at the moment was taken in April last year but I have changed it and waiting for it to update the one I took this morning.)

Thanks Greendawn - sometimes I think I dont think enough before I post and possibly come across as dumb and flippant, so I appreciate your comments. I just noticed that you have actually clocked up a pretty impressive posting rate yourself my friend! and You've only been a member a little longer than me - I have some catching up to so I reckon! So what work do you do that allows you the freedom to post quite regularly or are you a gentleman of leisure?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Dammit! I thought you were going to get your baps out.

I mean, congratulations!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Dammit! I thought you were going to get your baps out.

You mean you missed that at the last aposta BBQ? - Ah well have to wait for the next one!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Crumpet, I am self employed teaching chemistry and helping university students write up projects, so often inbetween work I can post. At times though there is too much work and I stop posting. Remembering what you were posting I recall there was a time when you had to spend a lot of time commuting plus your job and your boyfriend that was moaning that you spend too much time online, I suppose you didn't have as much time to post as you would like.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Crumpet (what the heck is a "crumpet"? LOL), you make me feel better...you've averaged 4.76 posts per day, and I've only averaged 4.48 posts per day. I guess that makes you a regular, and me just an auxiliary (or, to use the older term, a vacationer, or, and even older term, sharpshooter ).

Craig (of the "Merck" class).

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Remembering what you were posting I recall there was a time when you had to spend a lot of time commuting plus your job and your boyfriend that was moaning that you spend too much time online, I suppose you didn't have as much time to post as you would like.

Greendawn - you remember well! And now I can spend as much time as I like online as we have separated living accomodation after 6 years living together! Plus less commuting!

Craig - i'm sure bikerchic doesnt think of you as an auxillary!

• dedpoet
    dedpoet
    Maybe he should buy you your very own special laptop for valentines linda - then he can quit bitchin'!

I bought Linda a laptop for Christmas, but I use it more than her at the moment! She prefers to use the desktop to post as she loves to listen to music when she is posting, and this has a better sound system, 5 speaker surround sound which I rigged up when I bought it a couple of years ago. I only post occasionally these days, (like now), but spend a fair amount my spare time working on a series of articles I am writing for a work colleague, so I use the laptop for that.

And she was right, I did enjoy being dealt with!

dedpoet

btw Crumpet, nice avatar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit