by free2beme 16 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

((((free2berne))))

I am so sorry for your loss

Linda

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I am so sorry for the loss of your cousin. It sure is difficult to picture a young person losing his vitality so quickly, and at a young age. Life sure can be hard sometimes. You are in my thoughts.

Leslie

• Dagney
    Dagney

I am so sorry for your loss. ((((F2BM))))

D

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((free2bme)))

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

My condolences to you for your loss Freetobeme.

I did know someone with Lou Gehrings. It was very hard to watch her deteriorate and die. Scary stuff

wanna

• juni
    juni

I'm sorry to hear of your losses Free2beme and outaservice. And of your friend's cancer orbison11 and Auntie Jane about your husband's cousin. It is very sad.

I knew of a brother in his 30's who had Lou Gehrig's disease. He lived for a few years. With him it started w/stumbling. At one point he was using a computer that would record his eye movements and translate them into words. This is how he would communicate. When I last saw him, his wife was pushing him on a hospital gurney in the store so that he could get out and about.

A very sad disease.

Juni

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.. I have a good friend who I just found out has this same illness. He's the cream of the crop, too. The good die young, so the rest of us old, mean people can think about all the wrongs we did to them.

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit