Is Atheism/Evolutionism Dangerous? Questions for Unbelievers

by Perry 156 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry

Does the belief that there is no all-loving Diety in which to be accountable to make it easier or harder to treat and judge others they way that you want to be treated and judged?

Since evolution supposes that life and ultimately man who is at the top of the chain got here through a process of the fittest dominating and killing off the weaker, and since most modern evolutionists in democracies no longer think that this is good to practice, how do you deal with the fact that you are a living contradiction of your own belief since you pronounce the same thing both good and bad?

• skyking
    skyking

Were do I start. You forget all the modern wars are divided by religion. Religionist are a bunch of self important hate mongers full of hypocrites. Look at for example the JW's they believe only they will live and God will destroy all the rest. Hateful bunch of asses if you ask me. I would much rather live in a world were people appreciate the now and not the here after, because then the people would take care of the earth and actually love people not wanting to kill others.

I believe your wording is meant to make Evolutionist and Atheist look like hypocrites and it the GOD people that are ruining the earth and making the wars are the ones to be scared of.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Atheism is dangerous, I dont know about Evolutionism but my brother is atheist and everyday he tries and tries to prove there is no God but he never wins because you can't prove there is no God, he once said "you cant prove theres God either"

In order to prove either, you would have to have ABSOLUTE knowledge. It is impossible for a human to have that type of knowledge.

Warlock

• skyking
    skyking

Ya I see what you are saying. I call BULL SHT. I can go into any bar in town and I bet 90% of the peopel in them are religious. Same for the ball game and everthing else you said.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Perry, Perry, Perry....tsk, tsk.

process of the fittest dominating and killing off the weaker,

No, that isn't how it works. It isn't a race to a finish line between two organisms that are trying to beat each other. What you are saying implies a conscious action on the part of the survivor. You then go on to base an argument built on sand.

Evolution, in a nutshell, works like this: genes that give some advantage to a species, cause that particular carrier to survive where others of the same species would not. Eventually these genes become so common in the gene pool of the species that they are mainstream and the entire species begins to carry the gene. These genes are therefore selected naturally as the dominant genes. This happens over long periods of time and doesn't effect individuals so much as entire populations. Also your comment that brings thought into the process has no place in the discussion. People will pass on the genes they have, end of story. Essentially, man "dominating" man is not an evidence of evolution. It is an evidence of poor manners.

Axal:

Now on to the point im trying to make. When someone who does not think there is God, they go to bars and strip clubs and if they dont, its got to be drugs then. If its not drugs then its being a drunkard, if its not that, then its thievery, if its not thievery then its pure lieing, if its not that then its fornication out of witlock. So yea ahtiesim can be dangerous :)

Complete utter crap dude!

I'm an atheist and I don't do ANY of those things. However, I know plenty of "Christians" that do.

• skyking
    skyking

Just a question is Bush an atheist or a religious man? Is Osama Bin Laden a religious man or an atheist?

• Perry
    Perry

skyking said:

I believe your wording is meant to make Evolutionist and Atheist look like hypocrites and it the GOD people that are ruining the earth and making the wars are the ones to be scared of.

Are you suggesting that if the two questions I pose are re-worded that you would then answer them? Wouldn't that change the questions? Do you think it's good to question or just accept what others tell you?

• Kudra
    Kudra

Dudes at bars kicking the crap out of each other over women???

Dudes beating each other up over a football game???

That just SCREAMS Fundy Christian.

• skyking
    skyking

Let me reword it the GOD people are the one ruining the earth. They live for the here after and the reward of heaven. You need to read the book God Delusion by Richard Dawkins

I do not know of one atheist leader do you? Even Fidel Castrol believes in God.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No -even the WTS admits most of the worlds problems are caused by religion.

Religion is dangerous, not atheism

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit