I'm confused about the e-jw forum

by *jeremiah* 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

So i stumbled onto the e-jw forum and began scanning through posts.

From what I understand the forum members are believing JW's,...right? I've read through many topics/posts and it seems like their is much questioning going on there. In the matter of a few moments, i came across discussions on freemasonry connections, WTBTS occult connections, CT's pyramidology, "company men", 1914, etc,..etc.

What's going on here?

are these forum members who are questioning but still loyal to the WTS or are these ex-dubs?

does anyone know?

• needproof
    needproof

Which forum is this?

• *jeremiah*
  • fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    This site is for those who adhere to the faith of Jehovah's Witnesses, including the personal conviction that Jehovah's Witnesses are Jehovah's modern-day people

From that statement, I'd say it's definitely a pro jw site, so I won't be registering lol.

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

fullofdoubt,

Right,...i read that too,...but I also read many member posts and topics and they are borderline "apostate" sounding.

• hubert
    hubert

Sounds like a good site for some of you guys to get into. If they are mentioning those topics, they must be reading them, right?

Maybe they are having "doubts", and need a little more convincing to show them that the W.T. is lying to them.

Hubert

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

Here's an example,

in a thread discussing whether or not subliminal imagery is in WT publications. Here is just one comment:

I definitley feel these pictures are here for a reason. Check out the picture on page 45 of the learn from the Great Teacher book. This Picture is also In the Keep on the Watch brochure.

The tree is so twisted there is a face or two faces in the tree and two of the figures in the crowd are looking up at them. Also theres is some shrouded figures in the garment of the little girl.

I hate having these pictures in the house! I definitley don't want to be responsible for putting them in other peoples houses through the ministry!
  • Warlock
    Warlock

I think that 'they' think the Org. has apostasized like the Nation of Israel in the OT. You know, when the priests were doing whatever they wanted and felt Jah was not watching them.

Warlock

• needproof
    needproof

Thanks for pointing that one out!

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

Here's another interesting comment from the aforementioned thread:

Those same pyramids are all over the architecture of the Bethel factory, all around the roof.

This Masonic influence has infiltrated everything, including the Society since the beginning. CT Russell's cousin founded the Skull & Bones, and the Russell family is one of the most prominent of the Illuminati.

The Watchtower has served its wonderful purpose, but soon the Kingdom must be refined, and every last trace of Babylonian influence has to go.

I'm finding all of this really strange.

Warlock,...I think you may be right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit