Consolation on Demand

by chasson 117 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Charles,

Thanks for these! Do you have part 2 of "Jesuit Destroyers"?

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

I see chasson/Charles is staying very busy with the copying of Consolation magazines. I have a collection of Golden Age/ Consolation/ Awake full sets from 1936 to date and for the Watchtower,along with the 7 volume 1919 Reprints, I have a full year sets from 1930 to date along with a full year set for 1919(the Reprints stop at the June 15th,1919 issue) . I have a few early Golden Ages from 1920 to 1935. I haven't the time to scan a full magazine like Charles(bless you : ) )I can scan a particular article if requested. Alpha I did find 2 Golden age magazines listed in that website you mentioned ,sorry no Apr.7,1926, but I do have the Nov.28,1928 and the Sept.23,1936 Golden Ages. Let me know . Investigator74

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Investigator74....If you find anything really interesting in your collection, you are invited to post an article scan in the "Golden Age Goodies" thread (which also has articles from Consolation). That is a good venue for single articles.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/115448/1.ashx

• chasson
    chasson

I have not find the second part of "Jesuit's destroyers" but here is another one Consolation on Jesuits.

Consolation September 17, 1941

Bye

Charles

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Thanks so much!

• chasson
    chasson

The strange story of the attempt of burial of JFR in Beth-Sarim: http://cchasson.free.fr/deposit/consolation/Consolation%20May%2027%201942.pdf Bye Charles

• chasson
    chasson

The page 16 missing is added:

Consolation May 27, 1942

Bye

Charles

• onacruse
    onacruse

I have it from a very reliable source that there are CD's getting ready to be released sometime during the next 6 months, for all the GA's, and perhaps also the Consolations.

I also have it from another very reliable source that transcriptions of other similarly 'difficult to get' older WTS publications (post 1916) are being produced.

Perhaps a coordination of efforts would be of value?

P/m me, or any of the many others who have been, and are, involved with such endeavors, if interested.

Craig

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Thanks, Charles, for these Consolations!! Your work is greatly appreciated!

• chasson
    chasson

Craig, the scan must be free and not under copyright (for the scan), if we want to made them available on the net. So a lot of Watchtower, booklet are available on CD, but are under copyright (i think that reexamine have violate a lot of copyright in this time), i am interested to make all the old material freely.

Bye

Charles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit