Consolation on Demand

by chasson 117 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ninja
    ninja

thanks Chasson,Atlantis,lady Lee,Blondie and others who take the time and effort to pass all this amazing info onto all of us... I am sure I speak for all here on the board...thanks again folks and for the ones I haven't named...you know who you are...cheers

• VM44
    VM44

Thank you very much chasson.

That issue will be put to use in my research.

--VM44

• chasson
    chasson

A new one:

Consolation October 19, 1938

Bye

Charles

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

In another thread, Cabasilas was asking:

Does anyone have a copy of the December 20, 1944 Consolation (page 21) that gives the Watchtower Society's version of what happened with the Moyle legal case? It ends up explaining that they paid $15,000 to Moyle. If so, could you share the scan here? Thanks!

• kwr
    kwr

Hmm I never even knew this magazine existed. It was interesting to read about Mein Kampf being demonic.

• chasson
    chasson

New Scans:

Consolation August 21, 1940

and

Consolation December 20, 1944

Bye

Charles

• chasson
    chasson

New Scans:

Consolation August 21, 1940

and

Consolation December 20, 1944

Bye

Charles

• tfjw
    tfjw

Thank you, chasson. These are excellent resources. Thank you for the offer and for taking the time to make these available to researchers.

• chasson
    chasson

Another one, mention of Beth-Sarim by Judge Rutherford just before his death:

Consolation November 26, 1941

Bye

Charles

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thank you for these...

Do you have any from the "darker years" 1925 - 1930 ?

I'd especially love to see a scan of this edition :

The Golden Age 1926 Apr 7 p.438}

Tonsillectomy is called a minor operation. If so, getting well is a double major. If any overzealous doctor condemns your tonsils go and commit suicide with a case-knife. It's cheaper and less painful.

...or any that reveal the daft medical advice of the time, such as any of the issues used here ?

http://www.quotes-watchtower.co.uk/medical_quackery.html

Many many thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit