My Bethel Experience Part 9

by new boy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

Yes Zack

In the new boy sex talk................Knorr said " if you shake it more then twice your playing with IT"

Now the only reason, I could think of him saying that is, it must of happened to someone.

"Yes...........brother Knorr I don't know what HAPPENED, I was just standing there after I PEED, and I guess I must have shaken IT "3" times and before I knew it............IT started to grow!"

• justsomedude
    justsomedude
    Phone rings in 5th floor bindrey.................new boy picks it up and says "This is Jack's mule barn......which Jack ASS do you want?".............on the other end "DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS?" new boy "NO"...................other end "WELL ..THIS IS MAX LARSON FACTORY OVERSEER!"...... new boy..........................."Do you know this is?".........Max Larson says "NO" new boy says "GOOD" and hangs up...............True Story

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But I saw this same thing in "Beetle Bailey", and I've also seen some urban legends with the same scenarios.

But it is a funny story, nonetheless...

I heard the same one from one of the local heavies years ago as "Franz' sweat shop"

• new boy
    new boy

O.K.........About the Joke so ................It wasn't ..........."Jacks mule barn"

In truth it was "Stewflote Sweat Shop"...............Stewflote was the Bindrey overseer back in the 50's

I said that to save some typing.............Are guys happy NOW!

And whos to say.........maybe the guy that said that, did get the idea from someplace else?

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings new boy,

Have enjoyed all nine parts thus far.

Dismembered

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

i love your experiences , but the more I hear of that F-----g prick Nathan Homo Knorr the more angry and sick I feel , I think I hate him , and i never even met him.......

• gymbob
    gymbob

We had some thefts when I was there back in the 70's too. Some Gilead grad got about $700 taken from her room after graduation and she was still at bethel waiting to get her visa when it happened.

The GB gave a very strict talk at the breakfast table the next morning, and later that afternoon some guys came around the factory taking up a collection for the gilead graduate.....rumor was, she ended up getting a couple thousand $$!

They caught the guy. He sat right across from me at my table, and sent him packing back home to Texas. GYMBOB

• Nellie
    Nellie

I enjoyed reading this. Growing up in NYC, we knew lots of Bethelites - I always wondered why they didn't talk much about being there.

• onacruse
    onacruse
    The other term not used very much anymore, was "Pot Licker" used basically the same way

LOL. One of my desires when I got to Bethel was to meet Merton Campbell (former spokes-person for the WTS), since he studied with my folks in NYC in 1951. I went to his room, and, in the course of a very short conversation, I ejaculated "Well, pot-lick, it's good to meet you!" Of course, I was so new that I didn't have any idea what connotation the term had.

Shortly thereafter I was assigned to the "pot-licking" crew, graveyard shift.

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

...Hay! people having sex with each other people happens everyday...........thats normal.

I know many women in congregations that are active in the wrong way. No one tells, so they pioneer and get some on the side. Was this common at Bethel? Did anyone ever tell?

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Love the stories!

Your name should be "NEW BOY BRADBURY" the author of the Bethel Chronicles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit