Bye bye

by Fatfreek 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It takes a real man to say bye-bye while facing the existential reality of it.

• PEC
    PEC

My daughter puts "Luv ya" on all of her e-mails. If you are sending a e-mail to 20 people, you should not end it with "Luv ya", it is just not right.

Later.

Philip

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Does anyone hang up the phone w/o saying goodbye like they always do on TV?

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

My hubby always says "OK, see ya when I see ya" - Is this what they call a tautology?

Bye bye - (God be with you, God be with you) put in full, looks like something a vicar would say!

Twinkletoes - of the "got to go, I'm burning the dinner" class

• uninformed
    uninformed

Chow. (ciao)

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

ILets see your 66 and you live in Arkansas. If you made it to 66, you should know whether your a sissy or not. Then again does it matter? Are you happy? Maybe thats the way people of your generation in your part of Arkansas talk. Having a golf buddy is probably better than having a crocheting pal, as far as determining whether you are a sissy or not. I looked up sissy, it says an effeminate boy or man. Since you are asking our opinions I would need more data. But at 66 you should probably know what you are, and not really care. Sounds like a good plot for a half hour situation comedy. It would have been good on Seinfeld. I can see George Castanzas' father playing your part.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I just hung up the phone with my golf buddy. His last words were "bye-bye". Mine too.

Then I thought -- that is the way I always conclude my calls.

So -- am I being a sissy? What do you think?

Yo Fats! I gotta say I'ld rather hear a guy simply say bye than bye, bye but that's just me ya sissy!

Heck it sure beats that stupid one that did not catch on a few years ago......buhbye, now that one was totally lame and sissified even for us womens.

Ciao dude!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Bikerchic,

"Ciao, dude" sounds too much like "chow dude" ... and well ...

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

"Ciao, dude" sounds too much like "chow dude" ... and well ...

Mama mia.......I'm Italian I can get away with it.

• Rooster
    Rooster

Fatfreek where do you play golf? & are you any good @ it? By By..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit