Bye bye

by Fatfreek 32 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

Thats alot better than saying B-Bye like I have heard myself say! Yikes!!!

B-bye, where did I get that????

• needproof
    needproof

lol @ anewme !!

• fifi40
    fifi40

Best way to end a phone call is to say to the other person

"Hey guess what"..........................and then hang up. (Keeps them wanting more)

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

LOL Fifi!!

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I don't know much about 'Byes' but I used to answer the phone at the hall this way:

HELLO, KINGDOM HALL, WHO IN THE 'HALL' DO YOU WANT?

Outaservice

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

FF,

If you are searching for something more eloquent perhaps you could switch to: "Farewell until again we speak." <*click*> But that sounds kinda sissy, too.

If you would like to go the more macho route: <*click*> Just hang up when you are ready to end the call, real men don't need goodbyes.

If you want to be macho and send a message: "Call again when you can't talk so long." <*click*>

Hope these help.

—Brandon

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

peace

• bebu
    bebu

G'bye is easy to switch to!

I recall a gal 20 years back whom I used to work with (waitressing) while in college. She would always give this overly cutesy, sing-songy, "buh- bye~!!" to her customers. Still makes me gag thinking about it!

bebu

• wednesday
    wednesday

he he better than

bye-e

• fifi40
    fifi40

Oh and telemarketers or anybody trying to sell you something over the phone. When they ring up just say

"Hang on its my partner you need to speak with, I'll just get him/her".......... and then just leave them hanging on.......and on........and on (eventually they do hang up)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit