{FullofDoubtNow}

Do you have the references for that?

-ithinkisee

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

ithinkisee,

I got it from the quotes website here

http://www.quotes-watchtower.co.uk/flip-flops.html

There are plenty more flip flops on there.

Linda

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Thank you, IthinkIsee!!!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

You know, the icing on the cake is that you are NOT ALLOWED to Question what the WTS teaches without fear of being labeled "evil apostate" and being cut off from "the Christian congregation." But THEY change ALL THE TIME!

Am I the only one who sees this? (in my family, I mean)

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

LOL - My PO in one KH told me never to keep any pubs over 5 years old - they weren't good anymore. This in response to the full set of WTs and pubs I had from 1890s foward.

• blondie
    blondie

The one on the higher powers was a big one in my family...but not enough to make them leave. They had believed for years that Rutherford was wrong. When the article came out in 1962 saying that the "superior authorities" were the secular goverments, the phone lines burned between my family members.

I find these are the best proof that God is not behind the WTS.

Don't let a JW point to the circumcision issue. Circumcision had been been a valid doctrine under the Law that had not been officially changed by the Christian church...although many Gentiles had been baptized and received holy spirit in the uncircumcised state. It was changed only in that it was no longer required of Christians. They did not change it back to being required of Christians 30 years later as they did the flipflops listed above.

Blondie

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

I got it from the quotes website here

http://www.quotes-watchtower.co.uk/flip-flops.html

There are plenty more flip flops on there.

Yes there are. But I was more than disappointed as I browsed there by the lack of source citations. (I'm not faulting you, Linda. You're just the messenger) That won't cut it with the lurker JW who's looking for evidence.

Unless I'm missing something here, the old Quotes site had minimum commentary and maximum quotations and their source.

Fats

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

bttt ... for lurkers

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

The flipflop with fornication was new to me. I put it on our german site and some jounger exJW couldn't believe it.

• mavie
    mavie

ITIS, do you have a pdf or word document somewhere with all this research?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit