Listen to phonecall made to WT regarding "Brother Prince"...

by rare treat 48 Replies latest jw friends

• rare treat
    rare treat

Hello everyone. Here is a video of a phonecall made this morning to the WT regarding "Br. Prince" and his "worldly" performance at the Superbowl yesterday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDLDLvl4KTw

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Hmmm, it's not starting up for me

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That was interesting. The society can neither confirm or deny that Prince is a jw. Yeah right.

• minimus
    minimus

HA! They know everything else!! But they have no clue as to whether Prince is a Witness. Just like Fearon's a Jehovah's Witness, so is Prince.

• Clam
    Clam

Hehe Raretreat,

Thanks for that. So they don't know at JW HQ whether Brother Prince is "a brother" or not.

I don't think it will be that long before Prince is a board member. Look out for that screenie folks!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

I liked this part:

Bro Farren "...because even the young children can't participate in cheerleading or sports, or what-have-ya".

Service Desk: "Yeah"

steve

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

So....if I tell my mom I am reinstated....there would be no way to confirm it?? (No, I am not about to do that...but, hmmmm)

• minimus
    minimus

You heard "The Slave's" direction. Send a letter to the branch so they can investigate it.

• blondie
    blondie

You'd be better off checking with Prince's management. I understand he attends a congregation in Minneapolis and another in Toronto. Maybe it's just a matter of checking with the Minneapolis congregations.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Notice how the WTS wants every question in writing? This tells me the WT Lawyers are running the show there. The man who answered the phone transfer, ....A Lawyer no doubt!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit