Be one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
100 things to do before you die
WHY I ask?
Okay, I have seen the birth of a child,
I have seen the Grand Canyon,
I have been one of Jehovah's Witnesses (funny but sad),
I have also seen Jerusalem, the Pyramids, Rome, Athens,
Hawaii and an active volcano, glaciers of Alaska and whales jumping out of water.
I still want to see the Great Wall of China and the Taj Mahal
Sleep in a sleeping bag under the stars.
Swim in the sea.
Stay in a tent.
Climb a mountain.
Sing in a stadium filled with people!!!
Is that JW comment a joke!!!!???? Please say it is!!!
31. Start a business. And if it folds,
32. Start a successful business.
I have some wierd ones...
- Conduct a (legal) marriage ceremony.
- Be granted an honorary doctorate degree from a real college in honor of my professional accomplishments and/or charity work. (Yeah, I know that's wierd.)
- Get the university my grandfather had to drop out of in his junior year (to support his family) to give him an honorary degree, since that's what he always wanted.
- Be completely (or even mostly) cured of my ailments (probably with stem cells) and thus gain the ability to do a lot of things I can't do now.
- Be blonde.
- Move out of the northeastern US into a warm climate.
- See a live volcano.
- Retire in Sicily.
- Go to the top of Mt. Everest.
- See Alaska before it melts. Scratch that. Instead, stop global warming. (Guess that's probably not one I'll ever get to cross of the list though.)
I've got a lot more too....sorry you asked?!
bungee jump naked from the highest possible point , maybe off a hot air balloon.
be at the site when popthespazz has HIS wish