My reinstatment letter

by nonamegiven 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• sspo
    sspo

If you really want to stroke their ego and get a few extra points, make sure you tell them how much you appreciated all their

scriptural counsel they gave you at the JC, those scriptures discussed, quote them if you remember them, tell them how they really moved you to repentance.

Make them feel good and that they had God's spirit on them.

Glorify them and you'll get in.

This consel is only good if they used a few scripture , ofter the elders know very little about the bible but very much about the Watchtower

rules and regulations. If i am not mistaken just like the pharisees.

I hope things go well for you

• BrentR
    BrentR

Why even bother at all? I faded and was still treated the same as if I was DF'd. The sooner you stop playing thier stupid ass games the better you will be. It is very likely that down the road a few years you will really regret jumping through thier goofy controlling hoops. Why prolong your agony? I still regret not leaving even six months earlier then I did and 23 years later beating myself up over it.

Don't even waste a piece of paper out of your printer on them. The people you think are your friends are not, trust me on that one. Even if they choose to quietly stay friends with you they will always be hitting you over the head trying to get you back.

It's just not worth it.

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

I hope you are able to accomplish what you need to accomplish with your family and successfully fade.

Living a life that is a 'lie' and is not your own is not freedom.

I understand why you are doing what you are doing and I hope you find the strength you need to get through this time.

• The salmon
    The salmon

I would say....dont bother...theyve got you before, and they`ll be out to get you again. As for the family, all die hard JW`s are taught to shun even immediate family members for daring to choose a different path anyway, so if you have the same experiances as me, you`ll soon learn the value of sites like this, coz remember, to the bretheren, a good JW is a miserable JW.

But whatever you decide to do my friend, all the best.

The Salmon...coz its good to be different

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

I hope you addiction wasn't to JWD, in which case there is no hope for reinstatement.

Kwin

• blondie
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I agree, but drop the word "fate", taboo you know.

alt

W.Once

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Crumpet already posted my #1 suggestion:

Change the word 'Confidently' to 'Humbly'. They want you submissive.

-Aude.

• needproof
    needproof

Nice letter, but I think you should take it down. I know the chances are very slim, but somebody may snitch and ruin the whole thing.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

From your letter it sounds as if you expressed repentence and regret from the get go. Do they want your first born? Do you have to stop doing something before they believe that you regret it and are trying to turn from it? I'm sorry-its a great letter (I like the shorter revised ones, myself), but I am not sure if long term you will actually benefit from it, esp. if you fade. They will likely consider your re-instatement null and void (informally and unofficially)and the effect will be as if you never kissed their collective butts. But you will be soiled by doing so. EWW.

Shelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit