Hi I am new - Lovelylilly's husband

by ROC 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear ROC,

WELCOME to the forum!! We are glad to have you here and look forward to hearing more from you. We are so happy you had each other in your journey out!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. Roc tell her she a is a good girl!!! Give her a kiss (((HUG)) to I do love it when the kids obey Grammie

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome ROC!

You have a very lovely wife and I look forward to hearing more from the unlovely half.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Welcome ROC!

Great to have you both onboard. I have visited a few subs in my day, love 'em but wouldn't want to live on one!

Randy Watters

Net Soup! http://www.freeminds.org

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Hi Roc..welcome to the board..sammieswife.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nice to meet you Roc. Welcome to the board.

Josie

• juni
    juni

Welcome to the forum ROC (Ray)!

We're all a little weird here. hee hee You'll fit in just fine! Look forward to your posts. Lovelylil is a sweet lady. We love her to bits too.

Juni

• becca1
    becca1

Welcome! Your wife is very sweet.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi ROC, and welcome!

I'm not as nice as your wife either.

Regarding your submarine expeerience, it would seem that extreme fear causes belief in invisble people. That doesn't seem like a firm foundation for a philosophy, I think.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hello ROC, and welcome to you and your wife.

I was a born-and-bred Bible Believer, of both the JW and ex-JW variety. While I no longer have any such belief, I do accept Bible believers in the sense of (and you'll relate to this): "Whatever floats your boat."

However, as to your:

I never met a "real" athiest when we had a situation with flooding.

The one and only time I had a gun in my mouth, it was only my fear of losing an afterlife that prevented me from pulling the trigger.

If I ever face that degree of emotional destruction again, I'll just do it, and, to use another quote that you can relate to: "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead."

Respectfully,

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit