I am your sister in Christ. . :)

Renee

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Welcome to the board "LovelyRoc"...OUTLAW

• Backed away
    Backed away

Welcome welcome,

Your wife can stand toe to toe with anyone here and if she is the nice one than then my plans is never to be between a ROC and a hard place!

While I admitly no nothing about submarines and atheists on board, I remember hearing about a worldwide flood once and EVERY living thing ,well maybe not fish,was killed except for those few on a boat. That time God was the one who sprung the leak..

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Welcome to JWD ROC!!!

So being ex military on a submarine, I just want to say, I never met a "real" athiest when we had a situation with flooding.

Haha!!

I never joined the navy because I'm petrified of deep water!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I thought this was the funniest thing I had read in a long time:

So being ex military on a submarine, I just want to say, I never met a "real" athiest when we had a situation with flooding.

But then I read this:

Regarding your submarine expeerience, it would seem that extreme fear causes belief in invisble people. That doesn't seem like a firm foundation for a philosophy, I think.

Thanks for making me laugh ROC - perhaps that why lovelylil loves you. She is a really great person - you are a lucky man! I'm sure we'll be saying the same of you once we get to know you better!

(thanks to Nathan Natas for giving me the second belly laugh of the day!)

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

All hands on deck! ROC is now on deck! According to the dictionary,roc is a bird of prey, so huge and strong that it can carry off large animals. Take it easy on us roc. Welcome to the deck.

Bluebladeswhat's your pleasure.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings ROC,

Welcome to JWD.

Dismembered

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Welcome to the board

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Hi ROC, and welcome to the board

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Submarine eh? I dunno, there's something about a rigid tube full of seamen . . .

Welcome aboard ROC!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit