Hi I am new - Lovelylilly's husband

by ROC 57 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!

Welcome to the board. I look forward to your comments.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi ROC,

Welcome.

So being ex military on a submarine, I just want to say, I never met a "real" athiest when we had a situation with flooding.

Kind of like no atheists in foxholes, eh? Good point!

Thank you for your service to our country.

Jim Whitney

• ROC
    ROC

This is Lilly under Rocs sign in.

Welcome Hubby,

Everyone - just take what my husband says "with a grain of salt". He is a lot little eccentric. O.k. I mean he is just plain wierd. Lilly

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

Welcome to the board! You will find that this is a very eclectic group (hope I spelled that right) of people. Not everyone is an athiest. I found your last statement to be humorous indeed! Funny and oh so true!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    Thank you for your service to our country.

Jim you forgot your French flag...

• mouthy
    mouthy

And she is the best half I have.

Now I love you right of the bat without seeing you Why???? Cos of what you said above. Welcome
    Not too many men call their wives their BETTER half. Now Lily after reading your response GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!! That was NOT nice. Say sorry to him if you want to come out

• KICKED OUT
    KICKED OUT

Hey ROC welcome

• restrangled
    restrangled

Hi Roc and welcome,

Couldnt't help but smile when I read the following:

So being ex military on a submarine, I just want to say, I never met a "real" athiest when we had a situation with flooding.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

r.

• ROC
    ROC

Thanks for the warm welcome.

To those who wonder how my faith is I am doing fine. It was a great adjustment to make after following an organization like the JW's, but than again I was trained to follow orders in the Navy. The JW's were a good fit becuase I was good in doing my job. So my stay in the JW's was like an extended service for the Navy. but as a different serviceman. I still working out kinks in my faith. But I know in time I will be fine and I know I won't be perfect, but I will be happy now that I am truly free to practice my owe christian faith without any man made organization telling me what to believe or do.

Ray

• ROC
    ROC

Hi Mouthy,

You just shamed my wife into saying she is sorry.

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit