Did U Ever Know Of An Elder That Committed A D'Fing Offense While An Elder?

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I used to go to strip clubs with another fellow elder when we would go out of town on "business". I believe those lapdances could've gotten us removed. Don'tcha think??

• zack
    zack

YES. ME. Just believing as I do is enough to be DF'd for.

• minimus
    minimus

I knew of an elder who gave a district convention talk, went out into Providence R.I.'s downtown, near the Civic Center, got a few drinks and watched a stripper take it all off.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::I used to go to strip clubs with another fellow elder when we would go out of town on "business".

That was what I always feared when I was a dancer, not getting in trouble but how strange it would be to have someone I'd known from the hall walk in.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes - me

• JH
    JH
    I used to go to strip clubs with another fellow elder when we would go out of town on "business".

I don't believe you. Elders don't do that. It can't be.

I refuse to accept this.

After all, elders come right after Jesus

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I remember going to a very seedy joint on Bourbon Street New Orleans - I was congregation secretary at the time

• Bryan
    Bryan

I knew an elder (League City, TX) who had an affair with a ministerial servant's wife. She left hubby, 10 year old boy and 6 year old daughter.

Bryan

• Dismembered
    Dismembered
    I used to go to strip clubs with another fellow elder when we would go out of town on "business". I believe those lapdances could've gotten us removed. Don'tcha think??

Yes, but it didn't you bum! Next time I'll expect you to rat on yourself.

Re: Did U Ever Know Of An Elder That Committed A D'Fing Offense While An Elder

One who stole from me while I employed him. All he got was removed. That slimy miscreant

Dismembered

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Yes. I knew an elder who was a raging alchoholic and used to beat his wife. This was known to everyone in the congregation. This man's three kids all grew up and left the Organization. But before they did, the oldest child, a girl of 16 asked the other elders WHY they had allowed her father to remain an elder when they KNEW what was going on in the home? And the elders told her because "we were afraid of your father", and "afraid he would sue for slander, and people outide the hall would know that JW's are alchohlics and wife beaters, just like everyone else".

I think the latter is mostly true. They wanted to keep up the fake "pristine look" like whitewashed graves on the outside. And inside, not one of them cared one iota what this poor sister and these 3 kids were going thru!

Eventually, when the sister came to the hall with a black eye, my hubby confronted this wife beater, and threatened to BASH his teeth out if he ever lifted his hand up to his family again. He left the family for another women a few months later and DA'd himself.

As of now, the whole family is out of the organization. Lilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit