please send prayers my way

by junctions-wife 28 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hi, I hope your grandmom feels better soon. Having such loving care must help her a lot! You have our love and support from this end! Take care of yourself too!

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

abr

• free2think
    free2think

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Amanda)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear that your grandmother's not very well, you'll both be in my prayers tonight.

hugs

free2think

• Bryan
    Bryan

Hello Amanda,

I missed this thread. I hope your grandmother is doing better.

Best,

Bryan

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

My mama, poster "yucca" drinks a health shake everyday. I got her started on them awhile back. It is soy based and full of vitamins, minerals and protien. She adds a serving of frozen organic blueberries because they are very healing and full of anti-oxidants.

Fresh raw organic carrot juice daily will also help alot with a little bit of celery and other veggies. I don't know much about chrones so don't know what she can tolerate.

I hope grammie is on the upside of this virus or whatever she may have.

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

Thank yous to all of you!

With all of our prayers and support and my stubborned will, she is alot better as we speak. At lunch she was able to eat chicken noodle soup, and later this afternoon she was able to eat some peach yogurt. I am making dinner right, some chicken with cream sauce and mashed potatoes. she said that she would eat.

Huggs to everyone!!

Mouthy Thanks for the wake up call. I would have to stay strong on her behalf, I am the only grand-daughter from the only daughter of the family, so I guess there is a special bond.

amanda

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Amanda,

(((HUGS))) You and your Grandmother will be in our thoughts and prayers!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

UPDATE!!!!

Grandma is much better after taking her meds that the doctors gave her, she is doing alot better.

Thanks to everyone! She just had a little taste of the nasty flu bug that is going around here. But at her age it could have been anything.

love and huggs to all!

amanda

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hi Amanda, Im glad your grandma is doing better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit