Demons to the left of us, demons to the right........

by Gill 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    Today, reports show that demons sexually harass some

I remember watching the Ghostbuster-movie a few years ago.In one scene, the one guy is "attacked" by the ghost of a really hot woman, I think it was the ghost of Marilyn Monroe or something (she basically rips of his clothes and performs lewd acts...). If that is what the WT-writer meant, then...bring it on!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Makes me wonder if some JW women will wonder if there is a couple of demons in bed with themselves and their husband if hubby makes any 'unusual' requests from her.

The doggy style demons made me do it, I swear hunny!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Demons to the left of us/Demons to the right/when you got Demons in your pants/you can Demon Dance all night...OUTLAW

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

Yep they're a Satanic cult. There's probably more articles in the mags about Satan than about Jehovah.

IMO anyone who stills holds a belief of Satan and his demons must have a slightly wrested view of the world that's somewhat deterministic and even fatalisitc - with this Satan guy around what can we do to put things right?
    It also abrogates peoples personal responsibility - there answer can always be an older boy told me to do it.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

My mom has been so "demon-focused" that she thinks the demons have infested her computer because I got emails thru yahoo from this place, and a couple other boards. Plus emails from a couple wicca sites. So when I checked my email on her computer, it became possessed.

She also blames them when a light bulb burns out, or anything goes wrong in her life.

What a way to live!!

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Gawd! That makes me so sick. I was terrified of all those stupid demons as a kid. I wet the bed until I was at least 13; used to go to bed and hide under the covers and often laid awake worrying myself with the nonsense. What sickos to teach children about stupid, hateful, terrorizing crap and deny them Santa and the tooth fairy or Halloween. They're such idiots and asses!

And hilarious:

"My mom has been so "demon-focused" that she thinks the demons have infested her computer because I got emails thru yahoo from this place, and a couple other boards. Plus emails from a couple wicca sites. So when I checked my email on her computer, it became possessed.

She also blames them when a light bulb burns out, or anything goes wrong in her life.

What a way to live!!"

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    From that time onward, the demons have no longer had the power to materialize human bodies. However, they can entice men and women to engage in various forms of sexual perversion.

If I had a quarter for every time Satan wanted to have sex with me...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Earlier this week, a lady tried to get rid of demons in her house by setting fire to it. I know that she is now in hospital, but that she was not injured.

I don't know the whole story yet, BUT......

....this is a small town and word is getting around that my JW wife was "'getting friendly", with her.

If the lady was already scared of demons, my wife would have re-enforced that fear.

If not, she would have introduced it.

Mrs Black Sheep is very touchy about the subject and will not volunteer any information or refute any information I already have.

She says she has no idea how she is doing. WHAT ????. If I the lady was any friend of mine I would be most concerned about their wellfare under these circumstances.

I see my wife as one of New Zealand's top Watchtower predators. She is very good at seeking out vulnerable people.

Chris

• lowden
    lowden

'Even today demonic forces under the control of Satan the Devil are behind the scenes, exercising influence on human rulers and on mankind in general prompting them to commit unspeakable acts of genocide, terrorism, and murder.'

So who exactly prompted God and his righteous people to commit unspeakable acts of genocide, terrorism and murder detailed so vividly in the OT????

Erm............one and the same.

Peace

Lowden

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Satan and his demons = the watchwanker bobble and book society, and it's board of directors (the goobering buddies).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit