My JW mom just passed away............

by troubled mind 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Gayle
    Gayle

My sincere sympathy to you and your family. I understand your loss.

My Mom (a JW) died at 43 yrs old of cancer in 1970. We then were comforted that soon the end was coming and she would be resurrected soon. Of course, the end was coming by 1975. During the next 10 years about , we (my siblings) had to re-evaluate everything. We five grown kids all left the WT (4 of us had been Bethelites),and including our Dad. I believe now, she has been in a better place all these years, heaven. That we all came out of the WT around the same time in our different ways is amazing, & I sometimes wonder could Mom have somehow inspired us in that re-evaluation.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I'm so sorry for your loss.

My JW mother is 94, and in good health, but I know the day will come. I appreciate how you handled things and it gives me something to refer to in the future.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

{{{condolences}}}

Pleased to hear that the service was taken with sensitivity and taste.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Im so sorry about her passing, my condolonces are with you.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I'm so sorry for your loss, Troubled Mind.

• fifi40
    fifi40

For every sad thought and footstep, know that you are not alone, that hearts and minds worldwide, have you with them every step of this painful journey..........................

Love at this sad time

Fifi

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Sorry about your loss ((((( troubled mind))))))

I am happy the funeral went well, when my grandpa passed away, everyone was nice to me (except my elder uncles).

I really wanted to get up and say "this is not a god damn sunday meeting, would you please talk about my grandpa a bit?"

Hugs, hang in there!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

My condolences to you.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

So sorry for your loss ((((((((((((troubled mind)))))))))))))

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm so sorry for your loss Troubled Mind.

My own mother passed away last month after being ill for years. No matter how ready we think we are, the passing of a loved one always leaves us shellshocked. Take care of yourself.

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit