My JW mom just passed away............

by troubled mind 64 Replies latest jw friends

• nonamegiven
    nonamegiven

Terribly sorry for your loss and I am ery glad the funeral went well and you are all doing well.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So sorry for your loss and I'm glad you were able to give her a proper funneral

Josie

• free2think
    free2think

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((troubled mind))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry. Will be thinking of you.

free2think

• mouthy
    mouthy

((((((((( troubled mind ))))))))) I too am so sorry for your loss. But I believe it will be HER gain.She sounds like she could pick em..when she chose that elder-- he sounds like he bent the rules a bit....But I am sure you will have good memories of her to sustain you...Have a good cry when you feel like it. ((((HUGS))))
    Grace

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

My sympathies to you and your family during this time of loss.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

TM.We weep with you. Jesus wept. My mom passed away in my arms. I still miss her so very much. Its good to know that things went the way you wanted them to be for her. Take good care of yourself.

Blueblades

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hugs for you. Your story brought back fresh the memory of Myrna's funeral, and the botched semi-JW funerals I've attended. You did wonderfully to represent your mother and her beliefs so respectfully. A good funeral. Tears and hugs for the good elder, too.

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

So sorry to hear you've lost your mum, Troubled mind.
    I'm glad the funeral was handled sensitively by the elder.
    Hope you can find some comfort from knowing we're thinking of you at this sad time.

Lots of love and big hugs, DNC & Family XXXX

• juni
    juni

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your mother troubled mind. May your happy memories bring you comfort.

Peace with love,

Juni

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

TM - I'm so sorry. I'm also impressed that you got the elder to give a real eulogy and even let you speak. I'll bet you'll alway be thankful you did that, and perhaps set a precedent for other funerals. As you are having your meltdown feel free to stop in for some encouragement or to vent your grief.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit