FREE CHICK IS 40 TODAY!!

by bubble 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Happy Birthday and congratulations on your upcoming adoption! That is wonderful!

40 is a great age. I don't think I knew who I was or what I wanted outa life until I turned 40.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Happy Birthday!! Forty is just the beginning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelley

• codeblue
    codeblue

Awesome goal Free Chick!!!!

Hope you dance up a storm tonight!!!

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Oh wow! That is such exciting news! I think you will be TERRIFIC in your next venture. Not to be completely cheesy here :) but I want to say how much you've meant to me. If you are able to bring even a little bit of your encouragement and support to the table in your new venture, they will be very lucky to have you.

You know I'm going through a completely confusing and chaotic time in my life - and I'm so happy that I can turn to you for a listening ear, cheerleading, and calm logic. The next few months aren't going to be easy. I'm scared. I can't really explain how good it feels to know there's someone like you out there - reaching out a hand - to help me. Ok, I'm done with the mushy for tonight!

I can hardly wait to be able to celebrate next year's birthday with you!!!

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

Howdy rowdies!

Just thought I would clarify that I'm not actually adopting and bring home a cute, little rug rat...just making sure one or more is fed! Thanks again for all the support here...

Hugs,

FreeChick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit