A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREECHICK!

Ian

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Happy 40th birthday Free Chick!!

Hope its full of happy moments

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Happy Birthday, Free Chick!!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

Love,

GG/BG

• RAF
    RAF

happy birthday Free Chick !

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Happy birthday Free Chick, hope you have a nice day.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Happy Birthday FreeChick!!!!!!!!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Happy Birthday FreeChick!!

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

Yippie Skippie! Aren't birthdays fun?!?!

I haven't been here long, but want to reach out and thank several people who have made a such a difference in my life recently. Of course, a big thanks to Simon for starting the board, which has been a source of much needed comfort to me. Then a group of wonderfully supportive gals: Codeblue, for being my big sister, Purplesofa, love ya for not being afraid to say it like it is and tell me when I'm full of it, AudeSapere, thank you for the relaxing days sipping coffee on your patio...looking foward to many more! And, last, but not least, Georgiegirl, well girl, you are the best! Love our chats and especially laughing...so happy you understand and appreciate my inner dorkiness. lol Oh, and love the fact that you need to travel as much as I do...can't wait to plan a vacation with ya.

Then, there is my mom, who I miss terribly at times like these and who I never needed to talk to so bad as in these last two weeks. She was so patient, caring and sensitive. We shared several birthdays before she passed. She loved to send a huge box filled with individually wrapped presents, which she would purchase over the year. A loving note would be attached on each describing why she purchased the item. Love ya mom, for all the sacrifices you made and all your love.

Well, I have exciting news to share with ya all, but I'm meeting a dear friend for a birthday surf session...tide will be perfect in an hour!

Hope everyone has a great day!

FreeChick

PS - Bubbles, thank you for starting the thread...and thank you for the birthday wishes Dansk, SadEmo, GG/BG, RAF, Peppermint, Lonelysheep and Kerjy!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Happy Birthday free Chick - lovely to have you here. Hope the surf is up and the tide is high!

Look forward to hearing this exciting news of yours too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit