Anti-witnessing

by Highlander 17 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

What are you worried about anti witnessing for? If they only baptise their 6 year old children no ones taking the bait anyway.

But maybe you all antiwitnessing is why they can only baptize their 6 year old children. So good job, keep it up. I never miss the opportunity to say a disparaging word about the friends.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Thanks for the input.

I can see that some of us are very hard at work with the anti-witnessing. Keep it up!

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

I did some anti-witnessing today.

I was in the library and there is always this table with free books they are giving away. low and behold, there was a bunch of wit books there. I collected them all together and threw them away in a trash can that was deep enough that no one could pick them out easily.

it felt damn good.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Wow, Rebel8, you're an anti-JW "special pioneer!!! Sincerely... great ideas!

I've talked to many about my JW life experience.. When I talk about JW disfellowshipping,,they say, "You mean, all I have to say to the JWs when they come to the door is, 'I've been disfellowshipped" and they'll leave?...WooooHoooo!!!!" They all say they'll try it! :)

My husband (never a JW) tried it a month ago when two young men came to our house .... he said he "was disfellowshipped & that he was anxious to tell them the real truth' & was humored, as they took off so fast. Truly, they don't even try to "overcome" that "objection."

• hopie
    hopie

THIS IS HOW I DO MY ANTI-WITNESSING.......

Writing and promoting my book, "Going Undercover To Rescue My Daughter, From The Cult Of Jehovah's Witnesses" By Nancy J. Sage

It is wonderful to see so many picking up the banner to expose this cult !!!!!

Hopie

• Rooster
    Rooster

I anti-witness every chance that arises.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Wow, Rebel8, you're an anti-JW "special pioneer!!!

lol

Actually, I should have put that in the past tense. I am semi-retired now!

• carla
    carla

I anti witness often. Word of mouth is great! Non jw's are truly amazed at how the wt works and the many stories here and elsewhere. I also deliver anti witness brochures to paperboxes sometimes. I quit counting once I reached the 1% of our population but continue when the mood strikes me. Every public bathroom gets one too. The baby changing tables, ad space on the back of doors (like McDonald's or some bars/resturants). Library wt books get one or a warning sticker. Yeah, I know some will say that is defacing library property, a chance I will take. I have given so many people the 'do not call letter' to send I have lost count. Now I just tell them to put up a 'no trespassing' sign. The ideas of anti witnessing are endless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit