What makes a truly great kiss?

by nicolaou 45 Replies latest social physical

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    Oh holy god in heaven, she makes me feel 18 again.
    The anticipation of a first kiss is wonderful. When you feel the electricity between you. . .
    Passion, sensitivity to your partner, and a great set of lips are a good start.
    It is a matter of feeling it that starts with the heart about 8-10 inches away from the mouth!!!
    A kiss accompanied by hands on the face and placed in the hair and nuzzling with cheeks and necks and a bit of teeth on the bare skin...
    A truly great kiss to me is feeling the passion in the kiss, knowing that at that moment that person is only thinking about kissing you and feeling your lips and you are thinking about the same thng.
    The look in his eyes on his way down that says, "You are my love."
    rent a cabin by the ocean, really nice dinner followed by a walk on the beach, fire in the fire place...

But like someone else here wrote (thank you, Star Moore, for your words):

BEING IN LOVE does

The look in his eyes on his way down that says, "You are my love."

alt

alt

BEING IN LOVE does

alt

alt

and if you don't feel like this... it prolly wasn't that great (that's what she does to me)...

alt

Any Questions?

I love you so much, Sweetheart. This was one of the most tender moments of my life, watching this sunset with you. I can't wait to watch sunsets with you forever (in paradise on earth). xxxoo.

awwww... I Love You Too! My Love! (nice pun, babydoll) xoxoxoxx

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

The feeling you get just before the lips touch....when your mouths are so close that you can feel them without actually making contact. Your lips gently caressing each others' just so lightly before they press together, making the actual kiss even more anticipated. All this is even better when you know the other person loves you and is your friend.

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

I can't help but giggle.

Can I have a 2nd on this one ladies?

I don't know about kissing in the kitchen but I do know that I often get slam dunked in the oven when I bend over to put something in it.

Why do men find this so amusing? It's not like I pretend to even like it. Geez

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

A great pair of lips and genuine respect for the other creature. :-D

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

When after kissing it, she looks up and smiles.

Rub a Dub

• Backed away
    Backed away

I'm not so sure about what but I do know who... my beautiful wife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit